DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible USB Charging/Data Cable for HTC (174cm-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byroyvp on 10/17/2013

Feels as it's made of good quality rubber. Tested it today and it does charge the phone, the fit of both connectors is great, does not feel or look cheap at all. None that I have found so far. It could have been cheaper. I bought it mainly to avoid having a long cable plugged all the time, the retractable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byakimotto on 10/16/2013

This cable is inexpensive and very useful to have on-hand as a spare. The curly-cord means it's compact and easy to fold away into a small space like a glove box or The wire feels a bit thin. Just be careful not to bend it sharply or stretch it too far. If it was a bit more loose and would be much more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaqsUA on 08/28/2013

High quality USB connectors. Good quality plastic. Looks and feels like original HTC. A flexible cable is a too hard. Survived only 3 months of 2-hours-a-day use in the car. The wire near micro-USB connector was broken, but it still works if the cable is bended over one side. I think it would have survived ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byroilev on 07/29/2013

Long Good quality of the connectors MicroUSB connector fits tightly in the phone, rocking it does not disconnect it Long cable, but does not take much space since it is braided It will be more difficult to cut/press since the braid Nice for car usage None so far Price is a bit on the higher end, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byShannoes on 04/27/2013

This cable is inexpensive and very useful to have on-hand as a spare. The curly-cord means it's compact and easy to fold away into a small space like a glove box or backpack. The connectors feel solid and make a decent connection to the phone. The wire feels a bit thin. Just be careful not to bend it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLexxegorov on 04/05/2013

Nice design. Quality is very good. Both connectors plug quite firmly. Accurate even when is not stretched. The cord is rather tight to stretch. It always tends to contract to its minimal length even if a heavy smartphones or other heavy stuff is connected. So it will no let to put away and keep a device ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byssf01 on 03/18/2013

A very good and flexible USB cable. it works very well. The cable is made from a very good quality. I bought it for charging my sony mobile phone in the car. Good quality. For now i don't have any cons, the cable is very good and it work very well A very good and flexible USB cable. it works very well.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLanmix84 on 02/17/2013

Cheap item, solid built, great conectors, long cable, around 30 cm long when folded and 120 cm long when stretched. Looks nice. Seams to be only charging cable, my does not act like a data cable. I bought my for car use only so that is not such problem for me, but keep that in mind if you wanna buy this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byniccolass on 01/17/2013

Very useful micro USB cable, especially in situations where you don't have a lot of space and where every cable makes trouble in your environment. You can use this cable in car for charging your mobile device. And when you unplug the cable it contracts. I don't have any cons. The quality of this cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystalemate on 10/26/2012

- Flexible - Takes up little space when left plugged into charger - Spiral cable, when disconnected from your device, will retract out of the way if left plugged into the power adapter - Identical to the HTC cable my wife had misplaced - None so far We have 4 Android phones at home (various brands), ... Read more

1 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections