DX » Community » Reviews » Flexible USB Charging/Data Cable for HTC (174cm-Length)
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byShannoes on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable is inexpensive and very useful to have on-hand as a spare. The curly-cord means it's compact and easy to fold away into a small space like a glove box or backpack. The connectors feel solid and make a decent connection to the phone. Cons:The wire fe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLexxegorov on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice design. Quality is very good. Both connectors plug quite firmly. Accurate even when is not stretched. Cons:The cord is rather tight to stretch. It always tends to contract to its minimal length even if a heavy smartphones or other heavy stuff is connected. So it wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byssf01 on 03/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A very good and flexible USB cable. it works very well. The cable is made from a very good quality. I bought it for charging my sony mobile phone in the car. Good quality. Cons:For now i don't have any cons, the cable is very good and it work very well OtherThou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLanmix84 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap item, solid built, great conectors, long cable, around 30 cm long when folded and 120 cm long when stretched. Looks nice. Cons:Seams to be only charging cable, my does not act like a data cable. I bought my for car use only so that is not such problem for me, but... Read more

1 0
  • posted byniccolass on 01/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very useful micro USB cable, especially in situations where you don't have a lot of space and where every cable makes trouble in your environment. You can use this cable in car for charging your mobile device. And when you unplug the cable it contracts. Cons:I don't hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystalemate on 10/26/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Flexible - Takes up little space when left plugged into charger - Spiral cable, when disconnected from your device, will retract out of the way if left plugged into the power adapter - Identical to the HTC cable my wife had misplaced Cons:- None so far Other... Read more

1 1
  • posted byjephyang on 10/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The cord is great for a short length cable to charge micro USB devices, in my case a Samsung Galaxy S3. The cabling is made of decent to high quality from my unprofessional assessment and the springiness of the cord has been great so far through the hot and cold... Read more

2 0
  • posted byTheWaG on 10/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Smaller length then normal - Flexible coil, enough to reach a bit further - Very reasonable price! - Fully connected, so usable for data-transfers Cons:- Micro-USB looks a bit too snug! - Some dirty spots visible, probably residue from the production line Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydxlooka on 06/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:price practical in car (i ordered that cable to use in car as usb charger) surprisingly good transfer speed >5.5MB/s to device both connectors feels quite well made size is about same as cables that come with car adapters, so it does not get in the way in car, but stil... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections