DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Cool Grenade Shaped Car Tire Valve Caps - Silver (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGalich27 on 01/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good thing for a small gift. Parcel arrived as usual in Russia - about 2 months. Aluminium caps, made ??to look strong, brilliant. Installed easily, hold pressure well. Kolpany nipples - look a bit cumbersome, but in fact they are light in weight. I think that if you ac... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahmadissa on 05/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It Looks good and easy to use A+ well finished. it looks awesome and very nice on the tires. i drove off road using it but so far it is still perfect and no issues with it. the color also looks so nice. Cons:Nothing there, I believe it is better if cheaper, but same time... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichmac74 on 01/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These valve caps are awesome. They are soundly made and fit well. Really adds to the look of your tires. All your friends will ask you where they can get a set. They are metal but very light weight. Cons:They are so cool that they might be a tempting target fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakesmebad on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These grenades are very showy in my car. and there are many people who ask me where acquired. I was looking for them for some time but in the area where I live don`t exist. Cons:They are much bigger than I expected, not at all the same as that previously had o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLukoo on 12/11/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:looks good screws on just like a original cap i did not expect it would last long but i already have these caps on my ride for a few months and they still look good! Cons:you must have short valve on your tire or els it will stick out to much, way to much! the... Read more

Grenade Valve caps silver on my chrome/black rims
    0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beautiful looking, metal made, rotate pull-top to fits better your wheel, to be parallel with wheels. Cons:No really a cons. Top can be removed, but I don't believe it can be lost on itself, to fall out. As far as I have it. OtherThoughts:It can be easily stolen, my fri... Read more

valve2 valve Universal Cool Grenade Shaped Car Tire Valve Caps - Silver (4-Piece Pack)
    0 0
  • posted byfhovatter on 03/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build quailty is very good. It was easy to install on the tire stems and the threads were machined well. They mostly metal with a good finish that have held up well under normal driving conditoins. The sive is large and they are easy to see on your tire fr... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections