DX » Community » Reviews » Universal Cool Grenade Shaped Car Tire Valve Caps - Silver (4-Piece Pack)
  • 5 star 6 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGalich27 on 01/02/2014

Good thing for a small gift. Parcel arrived as usual in Russia - about 2 months. Aluminium caps, made ??to look strong, brilliant. Installed easily, hold pressure well. Kolpany nipples - look a bit cumbersome, but in fact they are light in weight. I think that if you accidentally run over one machine - that cap will not break. I do not see any disadvantages.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahmadissa on 05/05/2013

It Looks good and easy to use A+ well finished. it looks awesome and very nice on the tires. i drove off road using it but so far it is still perfect and no issues with it. the color also looks so nice. Nothing there, I believe it is better if cheaper, but same time it is not expensive. i also expected it to be much bigger, but i have no problem with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrichmac74 on 01/07/2013

These valve caps are awesome. They are soundly made and fit well. Really adds to the look of your tires. All your friends will ask you where they can get a set. They are metal but very light weight. They are so cool that they might be a tempting target for thieves. I bought two sets. One set for the car and two caps for my motorcycle which leaves two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymakesmebad on 12/11/2012

These grenades are very showy in my car. and there are many people who ask me where acquired. I was looking for them for some time but in the area where I live don`t exist. They are much bigger than I expected, not at all the same as that previously had on my wheels. They look to the naked eye. Could anyone think I steal them, and do not pass unnoticed ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLukoo on 12/11/2012

looks good screws on just like a original cap i did not expect it would last long but i already have these caps on my ride for a few months and they still look good! you must have short valve on your tire or els it will stick out to much, way to much! they black part on the grenade comes of very easy so a bit glue would do the trick, just to be sure ... Read more

Grenade Valve caps silver on my chrome/black rims
    0 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/01/2012

Beautiful looking, metal made, rotate pull-top to fits better your wheel, to be parallel with wheels. No really a cons. Top can be removed, but I don't believe it can be lost on itself, to fall out. As far as I have it. It can be easily stolen, my friends remove it when leave bike somewhere. Nice to have 4, you have extra on bike. :) I believe it looks ... Read more

valve valve2 Universal Cool Grenade Shaped Car Tire Valve Caps - Silver (4-Piece Pack)
    0 0
  • posted byfhovatter on 03/28/2012

The build quailty is very good. It was easy to install on the tire stems and the threads were machined well. They mostly metal with a good finish that have held up well under normal driving conditoins. The sive is large and they are easy to see on your tire from a distance. They really stand out. The packagaing that they came in was very professional ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections