DX » Community » Reviews » Fine-tech Gel Pen 12-Pack (Black Ink)
  • 5 star 20 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjeanmal on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great pen for the price. Fine Writing. Not dreg, not erase with water or with alcohol. Few units with defects of 36 I bought only 1 had a manufacturing defect, the others were used until the end. Cons:Be careful not to drop with the tip facing down, it can cru... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynitraq on 02/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Write very well much cheaper than name brand disposable Cons:Occasional defective pen in the box OtherThoughts:Worth the money. Bottomline:I don't usually review things, but if you do any drawing or sketching or even just writing on a regular basis pick this u... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBragaD on 01/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- The price seemed a little high considering they are just pens, but when I got the math together, even with my high exchange rate, the price per pen ended up being cheaper than the price of a regular one. - The quality is incredible, they seem resistent, fit my hand ni... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRag on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap gel 0.3 pen Writing feels good, works fine so far. Has a really thin point. Cons:None so far OtherThoughts:I gave most of the pens as gifts to my coworkers, so I can't be 100% sure all of them work. I haven't heard any comments saying that they don't, though. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymayulit on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I really liked this product! Great pen to use for studies. writing is clear doesn't spill out shipped really fast! Cons:once in a while the ink doesn't exit OtherThoughts:no complains. Gave all my students's friends pen as a gift and they loved it! I would love to buy s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLamboudi on 09/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very comfortable to use, and even though it is very fine and thin it doesn't scratch the paper. I really enjoyed using it! Easy to use. High quality. Nice look. Cons:Needs a gentle touch otherwise it stops working. Overall there aren't any cons. OtherThoughts:Could be a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvoz89 on 07/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This box of twelve pens are wonderful. I was surprised by the quality and price. If you do the math, you realize that each pen comes with a price frighteningly cheap. Cons:Fortunately, I have no complaint to make about the product. The price is amazing, pens a... Read more

Box with all pens Beautiful design Pen with fine point 0.3mm
    0 0
  • posted bycellophanegirl on 03/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Fist of all, I LOVE pens, and I use many different types of pens for journaling, scrapbooking, and just plain old drawing/sketching. I'm always looking for pens that have different drawing styles, that are good quality, and are not insanely expensive. This pen... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaznd3k on 06/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought these pens from DX in 9/2010. I'm very impressed with the ink quality of the pens and the way it looks. It looks like any standard pen but the quality is superior than any pens I've ever used. My friends have used my pen and thought it was a really da... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaybe on 08/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:* super fine * black ink * most pens work fine from the first try * pack of 12, lasts for a while * good writing quality Cons:* some did not write when I tried them first, but after a few days staying with the cap down (so the gravity will make the ink settle... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections