DX » Community » Reviews » Fine-tech Gel Pen 12-Pack (Blue Ink)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfrankiejol on 12/17/2013

I ordered 12 blue pens. Each one seems to be in a perfect condition after the shipping. So far I tried 4, all of them worked. The ink is good, it won't stink. The writing is thin and very legible. I've been using one of them daily and the writing is consistent, and never dried. Some are dry at the very first time you try them. After a few seconds they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytonyl on 03/17/2011

Cheap price. Cost of this 12 pack is equivalent to a 2 pack from a brand name company. It's hard to find .4 and under needle tip gel pens in Canada, most are .7 2 exploded during shipping and 1 was a dud (25% fail). At least the ink is self contained when they explode. Inconsistent full ink levels between them. Some of the caps don't click tight. Similar ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloudsrealm on 03/11/2010

I love how thin these tips are. They come in blue, dark blue, black, and red. I bought the regular blue pack. They are really cheap for twelve gel pens. Can't find such a deal anywhere else. Unfortunately, the thin tips bring up the other problem: flow of ink. They are great to use in the beginning, but halfway through my pens (i've tried more than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloudsrealm on 03/12/2009

Cheap pens that come in a box of 12. The build quality is very good also. Especially the ink. It comes out smoothly without being inconsistent. This is for all 12 pens that I've tested. Really thin at .3 tip. None that I can think of. You can buy these pens and give them to your friends or family. You don't have to keep them all if you think there are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycloudsrealm on 03/10/2009

-Smooth ink flow -writes well and tip is very thin -cheap pens for a box of 12 -design is good None I waited a month for this just because while the website said it was in stock and would ship within 1-3 days, it did not. It was stocked two weeks after my order, and when it was shipped, it took another one week or so...that's kind of the only downside.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections