DX » Community » Reviews » Fine-tech Gel Pen 12-Pack (Dark Blue Ink)
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywunwun on 10/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Amazing gel pens. I consider myself to be somewhat of a pen aficionado, and have tried a good number of gel pens on the market. This pen is a similar to a pen called "G Tec C4" in Canada which costs about $3.00+ tax. At the cost of these pens, the va... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxbr3ndanxx on 07/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The ink has a nice, pleasing colour and if the pens do work, they're quite smooth. The ink doesn't smudge well which is a plus. These pens are very cheap, the tip is thin and looks good overall. They're a pleasure to use if they work. Cons:Some pens just DON'T work. I'v... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRMACORIS on 05/17/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low price, confortable, simple design, good looking. Overall, the pen is very simple and very practical, no parts that can break or get lost during handling. Cons:If you forget the pen without the cap, it's a little hard to get the ink going again, but this is no con on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshakira on 07/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Beautiful fine pens!! A little cheaper than at most local stores! Great! Cons:Maybe 2 of 12 had to be thrown away, cause the ink exploded inside, out of nothing, after a couple of times of use. I guess it happened cause some of them wouldnt work just out of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxak0root on 05/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price is good, though they can be cheaper, or a better idea will be to sell some recharge parts for them at a lower price, I think they will have a good demand The writing is very thin and the flow is well enough Cons:I think it's not a 0.3, I took a pen o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManuPer on 05/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very comfortable writting The tip is very fine but it is well built, I used eight of them and no one broke. The twelve of them worked perfectly. The writting is smooth and thin Cons:Maybe some of them stop working before the ink run out completely. Like other... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycryingdragon on 02/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- very thin line with amazing potential for writing and precise work - the gel runs smoothly - the darkness of the line is optimal, not too dark like black - didn't break when delivered - everybody enjoys using it!!! Cons:- unfortunately, after 10 A4 pages, the first one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshakira on 11/11/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I dont fine these fine gel pens here that often and these are not so expensive, so it´s worth it! I´ve been writing a lot for studying. And it´s so usefull to have all these pens now, cause i dont need to buy new pens every week. Cons:I think I prefer fin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRolfern on 02/22/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:You can't find anything like those in a shop at this price. They write well when you learn to be a little careful of the thin stylus, it is only 0,3 mm. Excellent for writing notes in books because you can write really small with this. This pen also gives you the opport... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabbie on 03/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Writes smooth. Very thin. Very light, but precise lines. Feels almost like you are using a pencil. Cons:I was shipped the wrong color. The paint rubs off fast... very fast. The thin tip can bend easily, but hey, its thin. OtherThoughts:Awesome pen. Better than t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections