DX » Community » Reviews » Digital USB 2.0 Device Sharing Switch (Software + Hardware Controlled Switching)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarcana75 on 12/04/2012

Metal frame finish gives it a professional look and feel, and it has nice buttons that light up when pressed to indicate the device switched to. Unfortunately it seems to work only for PRINT switching and not for SCAN, so if you intend to buy this for All-In-One type printer/scanners, don't get this. Or at least the unit I received could not work with ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byArneH on 08/12/2008

- A very nice price - Easy to use - nice package - Good built quality - Ideal if you want to use 1 desktop set and an all-in-one printer for 2 computers, in my case my laptop and my PC In Vista the software switch dosn't work. If you switch it takes a couple of seconds before you can use it on the other computer. I searched such a product before I discoverd ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylpinho on 06/23/2008

- Very nice price - Very easy to use - Almost everything works well - Very well build - Switching software included - Using a powered HUB I'm connecting printer, scanner, keyboard, mouse, 500 GB external drive, sharing between my PC and my laptop - Switching software doesn't seem to work (don't know if it's because the keyboard is one of the shared ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byikkeni on 02/11/2008

Very well build and nice package. It's a true USB 2.0 Switch Works like a sharm even with windows VISTA and 64bit (running in 32bit). You can either use the buttons on the device or with a shorcut key or with the application on the task bar. The included application has a dot in the taskbar that can vary in 3 colors. Red : the device is in use by the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections