DX » Community » Reviews » Digital USB 2.0 Device Sharing Switch (Software + Hardware Controlled Switching)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by arcana75 on 12/04/2012

Pros: Metal frame finish gives it a professional look and feel, and it has nice buttons that light up when pressed to indicate the device switched to. Cons: Unfortunately it seems to work only for PRINT switching and not for SCAN, so if you intend to buy this for All-In-One type printer/scanners, don't get this. Or at least the unit I received... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ArneH on 08/12/2008

Pros: - A very nice price - Easy to use - nice package - Good built quality - Ideal if you want to use 1 desktop set and an all-in-one printer for 2 computers, in my case my laptop and my PC Cons: In Vista the software switch dosn't work. If you switch it takes a couple of seconds before you can use it on the other computer. OtherThoughts: I se... Read more

0 0
  • posted by lpinho on 06/23/2008

Pros: - Very nice price - Very easy to use - Almost everything works well - Very well build - Switching software included - Using a powered HUB I'm connecting printer, scanner, keyboard, mouse, 500 GB external drive, sharing between my PC and my laptop Cons: - Switching software doesn't seem to work (don't know if it's because the keyboard is o... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ikkeni on 02/11/2008

Pros: Very well build and nice package. It's a true USB 2.0 Switch Works like a sharm even with windows VISTA and 64bit (running in 32bit). You can either use the buttons on the device or with a shorcut key or with the application on the task bar. The included application has a dot in the taskbar that can vary in 3 colors. Red : the device is i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections