DX » Community » Reviews » 3.6~8.4V 5-Mode 3W Circuit Board for Flashlights (1000mAh 3.7V Output)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahorton on 09/18/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Nice and tiny. Very cheap. I wired it up and got light, it seemed to be running about 700mA off a 3.7V cell. Very quick and simple. Cons:Mine never worked the way I thought it would. I couldn't switch modes so I inspected the board and noticed that one component had de... Read more

1 0
  • posted byneilf1999 on 06/02/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:At 17mm wide it will fit most applications. The wide voltage range allows you to try different battery types to get the best combination. Returns to HIGH mode after it is off for about 5 seconds. I prefer this method of controlling the modes rather than the rem... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylaser123 on 01/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Good little driver, will go fit right in into many flaslights, the modes are nice with high..low...slowstrobe..faststrobe...and flash every 10 sec. If you keep it off for more than 3 seconds it will go back to high mode which is good since that is the most used o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeddielee70 on 01/23/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:5 mode small driver. not the 1000ma only about 700maCons:SOS mode doesn't work no matter what the input.OtherThoughts:Bottomline:if you want 4 mode, then this would work as two mode of flash will let poeple now you are there. Read more

0 0
  • posted byxSmurf on 12/17/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very small, simple to use. Not a big fan of "flicking the battery power", but I use these with an external microcontroller so it's not an issue for me.Cons:Doesn't achieve full 1A (800mA seems to be the max). No schematic available.OtherThoughts:I wishe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarmach on 11/17/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Cheap. Works. Nice modes.Cons:Without last-used-mode memory (but what to expect for 3$ more? :) !!! Not really a 1000mA in high mode !!! In high mode, when powered by Li-Pol, and Li-ion 7,4V-8,4V cells max output only 800 mA - i expected 1000mA as in descriptionOtherThough... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizki_p on 11/13/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cable is soldered to the board. Ready to be used on a flashlight.Cons:A little thick but still fits in most flashlights.OtherThoughts:Bottomline:i am not sure having 2 boards sandwidch like this will reduce is strength on impact or not. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections