DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Costume Artificial Mustache (Assorted 12-PCS)
  • 5 star 58 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 40 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysbilco58 on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You get so many for the money. Overall the selection is great. There is no gross chemical smell to the glue which is on some of the other brands. Cons:The glue used could be better. They stick ok the first time if you are carefull but if you take them off and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byM3wThr33 on 01/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Lots of them included They come in pairs, so you can give them to couples The box art is hilariously retro Cons:Uhh, they're stick-on moustaches, what do you want? At worst, the package is a BIG piece of paper, so it came a bit folded. I guess I wish they were per... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblogem on 12/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I love these mustaches. I take them to music festivals where I offer them to people in exchange for a photo. They're a perfect way to have great laughs with total strangers. Cons:They're not very useful for long use. The glue sucks and they will fall off easily. Sometim... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjuksutin on 12/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This great set of staches has helped me over my journeys trough te wilderness, including: -You become overwhelmed with ladies -No man will ever want to challenge you in to a duel -Decent for spy stuff and hiding identity -Good for playing the "how would i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrejgjurin on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Funny cant describe in any other words. For mowember i put it on all the painting and pictures in my house You just peal off the protective tape and paste it on your face or on anything with a face:) I think im gonna animal test it on my dog:) Cons:Its for one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTalescos on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Since the mustaches are cut on cardboard its really easy to sort them out with your friends. They are attached to the cardboard by a small staple, so again its really easy to take it out. Doesnt hurt to peel them off your skin after you used them. Cons:I guess that the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycursedsnake12 on 08/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:such a fun set and really is a blast when photo bombing people or even just walking into random shops, really great fun to use with friends, also great variety Cons:after wearing it for a while if you try to take it of to keep it for later the hair sometimes f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoelch on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good for fun, you would not expert more nor less! Moustaches are on a piece of carboard pre-cutted around each items making it easy to distribute to your loved ones. Cons:Glue is not the best ever, but more than enough for a party. OtherThoughts:have not much... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasMS on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fun item, can be used together with a costume. There also comes many mustaches, that can be used several times. Cons:Not really a con, but it is nothing like the real thing, but that is not the real objective. OtherThoughts:The price is a little high for the quality, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoseli Maria on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Muito engraçado. Fácil de utilizar, fixa bem e sai muito bem. Da para enganar bastante e ser utilizado em festas fantasias, disfarces, ou até mesmo por mero hobbie. Cons:Único problema é a dificuldade para tirar a parte adesiva e algun... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections