DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Costume Artificial Mustache (Assorted 12-PCS)
Customer’s impression:
OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshtolcers on 12/10/2014

Pros: good price, 6 styles, 2 pieces each. Cons: Not the best material, doesn't look real. Bottomline: It is ok, buy if you need cheap party accessory Read more

Normal party accessory

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bysbilco58 on 06/08/2014

You get so many for the money. Overall the selection is great. There is no gross chemical smell to the glue which is on some of the other brands. The glue used could be better. They stick ok the first time if you are carefull but if you take them off and try to use again they do not stick well. They ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM3wThr33 on 01/09/2014

Cheap Lots of them included They come in pairs, so you can give them to couples The box art is hilariously retro Uhh, they're stick-on moustaches, what do you want? At worst, the package is a BIG piece of paper, so it came a bit folded. I guess I wish they were perforated. Because as it is, you have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblogem on 12/30/2013

I love these mustaches. I take them to music festivals where I offer them to people in exchange for a photo. They're a perfect way to have great laughs with total strangers. They're not very useful for long use. The glue sucks and they will fall off easily. Sometimes it's also hard to get the paper off ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuksutin on 12/15/2013

This great set of staches has helped me over my journeys trough te wilderness, including: -You become overwhelmed with ladies -No man will ever want to challenge you in to a duel -Decent for spy stuff and hiding identity -Good for playing the "how would i look with steves moustache?" -Glue ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandrejgjurin on 11/10/2013

Funny cant describe in any other words. For mowember i put it on all the painting and pictures in my house You just peal off the protective tape and paste it on your face or on anything with a face:) I think im gonna animal test it on my dog:) Its for one use inl, thats the only sad thing about it...... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTalescos on 09/03/2013

Since the mustaches are cut on cardboard its really easy to sort them out with your friends. They are attached to the cardboard by a small staple, so again its really easy to take it out. Doesnt hurt to peel them off your skin after you used them. I guess that the glue that is used wasnt one of the best ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycursedsnake12 on 08/30/2013

such a fun set and really is a blast when photo bombing people or even just walking into random shops, really great fun to use with friends, also great variety after wearing it for a while if you try to take it of to keep it for later the hair sometimes falls off it and the stickiness goes away but that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoelch on 08/22/2013

Good for fun, you would not expert more nor less! Moustaches are on a piece of carboard pre-cutted around each items making it easy to distribute to your loved ones. Glue is not the best ever, but more than enough for a party. have not much hair ? beard is too much for you ? this will be perfect !have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylucasMS on 07/24/2013

Fun item, can be used together with a costume. There also comes many mustaches, that can be used several times. Not really a con, but it is nothing like the real thing, but that is not the real objective. The price is a little high for the quality, but the quantity sort of compensates. I bought it for ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections