DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Costume Artificial Mustache (Assorted 12-PCS)
Customer’s impression:
nice perfect OK Funny Забавные.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9455270 on 05/29/2015

I did not receive follow-up cargo . I'm still waiting for the product. you get the follow-up cargo

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byqalter on 04/27/2015

These are really funny mustache, and even better when I use them on my wife. You should get these ones to add fun in a party.

Impression:Funny;

0 0 0

• posted by9366830 on 04/21/2015

Nötr yoğunluk(ND) filtreleri çeşitlerine göre ışığı farklı oranda azaltarak farklı pozlama süresi sağlar. ND 3.0 (10 stop) bir filtre ile güneşli bir günde parlak öğle ışığında 15-20 sn kadar pozlama yapabililmemize olanak tanır. Pozlama sürenizi birkaç saniyeden uzun tutacağınız zamanlarda “Uzun... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byExDealUser on 02/15/2015

Ребенок был в восторге от этих усов. Очень просто клеятся над верхней губой и доставляет массу веселых впечатлений.

Impression:Забавные.;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byshtolcers on 12/10/2014

Pros: good price, 6 styles, 2 pieces each. Cons: Not the best material, doesn't look real. Bottomline: It is ok, buy if you need cheap party accessory

Normal party accessory

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted bysbilco58 on 06/08/2014

You get so many for the money. Overall the selection is great. There is no gross chemical smell to the glue which is on some of the other brands. The glue used could be better. They stick ok the first time if you are carefull but if you take them off and try to use again they do not stick well. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byM3wThr33 on 01/09/2014

Cheap Lots of them included They come in pairs, so you can give them to couples The box art is hilariously retro Uhh, they're stick-on moustaches, what do you want? At worst, the package is a BIG piece of paper, so it came a bit folded. I guess I wish they were perforated. Because as it is, you a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byblogem on 12/30/2013

I love these mustaches. I take them to music festivals where I offer them to people in exchange for a photo. They're a perfect way to have great laughs with total strangers. They're not very useful for long use. The glue sucks and they will fall off easily. Sometimes it's also hard to get the off... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjuksutin on 12/15/2013

This great set of staches has helped me over my journeys trough te wilderness, including: -You become overwhelmed with ladies -No man will ever want to challenge you in to a duel -Decent for spy stuff and hiding identity -Good for playing the "how would i look with steves moustache?" to... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere