DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Costume Artificial Mustache (Assorted 12-PCS)
  • 5 star 53 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 33 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysbilco58 on 06/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:You get so many for the money. Overall the selection is great. There is no gross chemical smell to the glue which is on some of the other brands. Cons:The glue used could be better. They stick ok the first time if you are carefull but if you take them off and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byandrejgjurin on 11/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Funny cant describe in any other words. For mowember i put it on all the painting and pictures in my house You just peal off the protective tape and paste it on your face or on anything with a face:) I think im gonna animal test it on my dog:) Cons:Its for one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTalescos on 09/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Since the mustaches are cut on cardboard its really easy to sort them out with your friends. They are attached to the cardboard by a small staple, so again its really easy to take it out. Doesnt hurt to peel them off your skin after you used them. Cons:I guess that the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoelch on 08/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good for fun, you would not expert more nor less! Moustaches are on a piece of carboard pre-cutted around each items making it easy to distribute to your loved ones. Cons:Glue is not the best ever, but more than enough for a party. OtherThoughts:have not much... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylucasMS on 07/24/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Fun item, can be used together with a costume. There also comes many mustaches, that can be used several times. Cons:Not really a con, but it is nothing like the real thing, but that is not the real objective. OtherThoughts:The price is a little high for the quality, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted byangelams on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a very fun product. I've used it mainly for playing poker with friends, and man, it's real fun. The design is really well done, they would seem like real mustaches if quality was a little better and it wasn't completely black Cons:They don't look like... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDenenatse on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Funny, decent quality build, shipping was decent. Lots to choose from, definitely a good price! Cons:Not the best out there, but definitely cheaper then lots. OtherThoughts:I bought these for my 9 year old, he likes spy things and they fit well as more as a gag. They stic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuspqt on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:MUSTACHES! different styles for different people some pretty good hair, hopefully its fake or else ive been sniffing in other peoples hair for some time now the ultimate disguise for partycrashing, ordering food and meeting the in-laws Cons:some mustaches fall... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParjam on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good adhesion, Good Kid and Adult Fun. Cheap Price. You get a good variety. Great for costume party, for regular fun, or just to be silly playing around. Great product for the price, and the priceless fun... will buy again. Cons:None to report. There is nothin... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychaizer on 05/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Bought these for a mexican party and looked super-awesome - Great variety with several different themed mustaches - 2 of every kind so if you loose one at a halloween party or something, you can have a backup - Glue holds on ok - Great price! Cons:Mine was a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections