Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZerrb on 01/23/2014

Solidly made, does its purpose and considering its low price it is a very affordable, yet needed adapter for anyone who is a bit more involved with computers. The item looks a bit cheap made, but that doesn't impact on its performance, considering it's just an adapter. Great price, solid item. Will buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAjdam10 on 08/08/2013

Product description says everything needed about this product. It is very sturdy. The feeling absolutely doesn't resemble the price - feels as ~10$ gadget. There are no downs about this item. You wil maybe need to restart the computer when you plug it in. Just normal plug, does what it is meant to do.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNickmanchan on 07/27/2013

-solid (no moving parts....) -small -nice colour (green so you can distiguish it from other adaptors behind your pc etc) -cheapish althought it could be even cheaper :P -its an adaptor for old equip so its useful for not throwing away old keyboards mice etc plastic seems to be flimsy but then again for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGuiguens on 04/27/2013

. Solid . Manufactured with strong materials. . It is really small. . Nice green color for easy recognition. . Works as described. . Female PS/2 receives easily male connectors. . A really cheap product. . Easy to carry. . For a less than one and a half dollars working device I can't find any cons. Please ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylibertythor on 02/12/2013

It is simple and just snaps on. There was no notable slowdown when using it on mice and keyboards. The product is straight forward. None that I can see. except that such a small product can be easily lost, but the same would apply to almost any flash drive. ;) You can't find this product easily in the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarkseifert on 01/04/2013

Compact, and inexpensive! They (I bought 2) didn't work for what I needed but that may be because of my non-standard use of them. I was trying to use 2 of these to connect a mouse and keyboard connection for a PS/2 KVM to my new computer without using a Y cable.. as it only has USB ports when I plugged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalanrossi on 09/08/2011

very good quality!!! perfect for notebooks and netbooks that dont have any ps2 port! very quick shipment!!! it doeesnt work in many mouses and keyboard but you have to insist in different models to get ii work. I think that the incompatibility of any devices that dont recognize it is not the connector ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypiroJOKE on 01/08/2010

NONE (devices shows no signs of life) This garbage does not work in any computer with either a mouse or with a keyboard. In general, I've tried about 15 devices, and nowhere that junk did not work. Even a single hint of the work I have not seen. I draw your attention, I ordered two of these adapter. ... Read more

1 0 5

• posted bymackan89 on 01/07/2010

Cheap, quite well built and looks kind of useful. Didn´t work with my keyboard. Probably won't work with any old keyboards or mouses. Although i cant find a use for this maybe someone else can. I´m going to clutter up my stuff´s drawer with these since i ordered three of them. Could be ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySlasher on 07/12/2009

Really good build quality Very cheap Didn't work with anything I tested it with. I tried it with a mouse and a keyboard. The keyboard number lock light lights up but when I press num-lock, it doesn't turn off, or when i press caps-lock, the caps light won't turn on so it seems power is getting to it,... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections