Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byZerrb on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Solidly made, does its purpose and considering its low price it is a very affordable, yet needed adapter for anyone who is a bit more involved with computers. Cons:The item looks a bit cheap made, but that doesn't impact on its performance, considering it's ju... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAjdam10 on 08/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product description says everything needed about this product. It is very sturdy. The feeling absolutely doesn't resemble the price - feels as ~10$ gadget. Cons:There are no downs about this item. You wil maybe need to restart the computer when you plug it in.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNickmanchan on 07/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-solid (no moving parts....) -small -nice colour (green so you can distiguish it from other adaptors behind your pc etc) -cheapish althought it could be even cheaper :P -its an adaptor for old equip so its useful for not throwing away old keyboards mice etc Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuiguens on 04/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:. Solid . Manufactured with strong materials. . It is really small. . Nice green color for easy recognition. . Works as described. . Female PS/2 receives easily male connectors. . A really cheap product. . Easy to carry. Cons:. For a less than one and a half d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylibertythor on 02/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is simple and just snaps on. There was no notable slowdown when using it on mice and keyboards. The product is straight forward. Cons:None that I can see. except that such a small product can be easily lost, but the same would apply to almost any flash drive. ;) Othe... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarkseifert on 01/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact, and inexpensive! Cons:They (I bought 2) didn't work for what I needed but that may be because of my non-standard use of them. OtherThoughts:I was trying to use 2 of these to connect a mouse and keyboard connection for a PS/2 KVM to my new computer without using a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalanrossi on 09/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very good quality!!! perfect for notebooks and netbooks that dont have any ps2 port! very quick shipment!!! Cons:it doeesnt work in many mouses and keyboard but you have to insist in different models to get ii work. OtherThoughts:I think that the incompatibility of any... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypiroJOKE on 01/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:NONE (devices shows no signs of life) Cons:This garbage does not work in any computer with either a mouse or with a keyboard. In general, I've tried about 15 devices, and nowhere that junk did not work. Even a single hint of the work I have not seen. I draw your attenti... Read more

4 1
  • posted bymackan89 on 01/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Cheap, quite well built and looks kind of useful. Cons:Didn´t work with my keyboard. Probably won't work with any old keyboards or mouses. OtherThoughts:Although i cant find a use for this maybe someone else can. I´m going to clutter up my stuff´s drawer wi... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySlasher on 07/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really good build quality Very cheap Cons:Didn't work with anything I tested it with. I tried it with a mouse and a keyboard. The keyboard number lock light lights up but when I press num-lock, it doesn't turn off, or when i press caps-lock, the caps light won... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections