Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 07/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is easy to apply, you dont really need to be a rocket scientist to have this applied in your PSP in a matter of minutes. Deliver what is promised, protect your PSP screen from scratches, i´m happy with it.Cons:Not much, the cleaning cloth I received is about 1/4... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJay48 on 04/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:1. Protects the screen 2. Super cheap 3. Comes with application instructions (more on this below) Cons:1. Scratches way to easily 2. Does not cut out glare 3. Application can try your patience 4. Could be cheap-er 5. Obviously not made by Hori 6. Keep babelfish r... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarciovzg on 09/06/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:First purchase, and the first review ... I almost lost the usefulness of the screen protector lcd hehehe - Good price - Easy (at first it feels complicated) to use - Took more than two months until he struck ... Cons:As said above, it seems at first a bit difficult to us... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheCanadianGuy on 06/13/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:-fits both psp 2000(slim) and psp 3000(lite) -doesn't darken the screen -not too thick but thick enough to prevent scratches from reaching the psp's screen -comes with a small screen wipe -didn't arrived bent or scratched Cons:-could be go lower in price -instructions ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byroblox on 05/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:This is the cheapest price that I found compared to stores such as bestbuy and walmart. It protects the screen from scratches and works just fine. Cons:Can be hard to get it to reapply once you have already applied it on the screen because some of the static charge dissipa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaddict808 on 02/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:very affordable, does what its supposed to do, definatly worth the price. Cons:i purchased 3 of these and i only used one so far but i couldnt get the bubbles out of it so be careful applying this to your psp, but i can deal with the bubbles to have a screen that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKupo26 on 01/26/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This is quite an effective protective solution to guarding your psp! The film is actually quite thick, thicker than standard screen protectors. It's quite solid as well, so even the strongest cuts won't hurt your screen easily. This is quite simple to apply, make sure yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCybermario on 01/17/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It is easy to apply, you dont really need to be a rocket scientist to have this applied in your PSP in a matter of minutes. Deliver what is promised, protect your PSP screen from scratches, i´m happy with it. Cons:when i grabbed the screen noticed static, and you... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmatts87 on 01/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Protects the PSP screen well, and it can be seen through clearly and easily once installed. Cons:Care must be taken when installing the screen protector that bubbles do not appear as they can be very hard to remove. OtherThoughts:Do not try to remove the screen protector... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodrigoMS on 10/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:-Protect your PSP screen perfectly! -VERY cheap -Nice package Cons:-Is not the original HORI, but does the work very good. OtherThoughts:Good to keep your screen protected from scratches and dust. If you think in sell your PSP later, using this keep your screen... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections