• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good protector

posted by kennethlo on 01/17/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- fit perfectly on my PSP Slim screen.
    - I assume it is pretty much the same as the one at the follow, so I prefer this one better since this one is at lower price:
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7679
    - It doesn't have any distortion on the picture color and it doesn't affect the picture quality of it when playing movies.
    - There is a soft card inside the package for you to push out air although it doesn't mention on this product webpage.

Cons:

- Has to position it very carefully on the PSP slim screen in order for u to fully cover the entire screen. I suggest to peel it off the "step 1" from the top of the psp screen protector, stick it onto the top of your PSP screen and slowly pushing out air from the top to the bottom to avoid bubbles building up during the installation.

- There are a few very light scratches on the screen protector, but it is hardly noticeable. Under a very strong sunlight, you can see it, but when you turn on the PSP, you can't even find those scratches.

- There are still air bubbles on the edge of the screen after installation, but after the PSP is turned on, it is not noticeable.

- The cover of this product says (in Japanese) it has 3 protection layers of plastic, but I don't think that is the case. It is just a simple plastic layer which can protect the screen, and it is not a thick plastic at all.

- It doesn't block refection, but still better than without the screen protector on.

OtherThoughts:

I don't use their cleaning cloth. My eye glasses cleaning cloth is more thinker and smoother, so I will stick with my eye glasses cloth to clean the dust on the screen protector.

Bottomline:

It is still a good screen protector with this price. I would still buy it.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections