Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEngi0000 on 09/11/2013

You can connect your PSP to any TV that supports component cable, and record your game with a recording tool. You can use it to play music and videos on TV using your PSP. The PSP can't upscale the resolution, so the screen that appears in my 1080p tv is small, and I need to zoom in to get closer to a full screen display. The cable works great, but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byproyectg on 04/01/2013

The product is really good, works very well without problems, im very happy with the purchase, good image and sound, for movies or only playing game. The product is quite good, rather thick cable play so distance is not as pleasant but fully compliant with the purchase. El producto es bastante bueno, el cable algo grueso por lo tanto jugar a distancia ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybirelli on 08/15/2012

Great perfect conditions! Cable worked perfectly on my PSP 3001 version! easy handling and perfect condition! the distance that the cable is achieved satisfactory relamente! the position to have a good game, sitting on the sofa or in bed .... but it is not really great too! - Grandes perfeitas condições! Cabo funcionou perfeitamente no meu PSP versã... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoDPO on 06/07/2011

+ This cable is big enough to play a bit far from TV; + Its build quality is great (doesn't look a cheap cable); - Can be a little bit difficult to play with this cable at first, but you can get used to it; * Have in mind that there are plenty of games which won't run at fullscreen, but It's not a cable problem. Instead, it's more a game issue (more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygataflecha on 12/26/2010

Great cable!!!! Works fine and is easy to use. Works perfect on my PSP Slim. Cheap and good! Now i can play on my 40" TV. Recommend!!!!! None! For that price, the cable is perfect. The cable works fine and the price is realy very good!!! The price is very good for this cable!!! For some reason, didn't work on my bedroom TV, but i think that the problem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEvinyatar on 12/29/2008

Great picture quality, looks like the real thing. Play PSP games on your TV, watch movies or display pictures. Works fine with FuSa for fullscreen game play. A bit short. Be prepared to sit very close to your tv. Need custom firmware and FuSa to get fullscreen gameplay (without letterboxing), but that's a limitation of the PSP rather than the cable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFire_Leon on 09/13/2008

Reall good built quality, fits perfectly the psp slim, no problems for plugin it into it or into the tv. The image is how it is supposed to be, i think, for that to be sure i whould try some sony ones, but dont think would make a diference so get this ones. Uhm, none at all, may be price, think could be cheaper. Great for playing your games, but just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCybot12999 on 07/10/2008

- Super Cheap, Since the original Sony cost 30 euro's in Holland, This is a really much cheaper one - Works like the original one. - It can display video,pictures,web browser and even games! - The cable looks easily breakable, But for this price, you don't need complain. - It is a short cable. But when you have a seat next to your tv, it doesn't mind.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEmerzozn on 04/10/2008

* Much cheaper than the ones in stores. * Works with both movies and games. * Great image quality. * Build quality not top-notch, but still fair. * The cable is not that long, so you can't play too fair away from the TV. Requires a TV compatible with progressive scan and games do not apper in full screen (there are black bars around the image), but ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections