DX » Community » Reviews » 7-LED Mini Flashlight (4xLR44)
  • 5 star 6 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 53% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymajwitz on 03/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This one was surprisingly bright and has a strong clicky tail cap. The barrel is metal and unscrews at both ends. Cons:Unfortunately the ends are just plastic painted with metallic paint so they are not so durable. The keyring and chain broke of fairly early on since th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymajwitz on 11/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This flashlight is light weight and bright with a good strong clickly tail cap so it doesn't turn on accidentally in your pocket, but still easy enough to press when you need it. Cons:It didn't work out of the box, it got really hot when turned on but there was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAirosArecnev on 06/23/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Powerful light for its size. Convenient as it is very small. I have been using it for months and it works as the first day. The included batteries still working. I always carry this flashlight in the car and I live in the sunny Spain, that means that sometimes... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolletes on 06/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Excellent flashlight, specially taking the price into account. - Clear, focused light beam; - Good build Quality; - Comes with batteries! - Batteries are replaceable! Cons:- Doesn't have a protection for the LED's. Don't know if it makes the product more fragi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadava on 09/23/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it works it gives light it's light light batteries are included it's really bright Cons:feels like plastic looks cheap remove the 500 character limitation please remove the 500 character limitation please remove the 500 character limitation please remove the 5... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGraemeJ on 07/19/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When this first arrived I tried it out and discovered they even put a little custom blocker to preserve the battery power on this product. I think my eyes bugged out of my head when I turned this on and saw how bright it was. It was insane. This item is super bright and t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrmkbow on 05/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The flashlight is very bright for the size. The easy to click rubber button makes it very convenient. Cons:The wires connecting the led's to the button cell batteries are very difficult to align properly to get a good connection. OtherThoughts:This mini flashl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrmkbow on 04/18/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The flashlight is very bright for the size. The easy to click rubber button makes it very convenient. Cons:The wires connecting the led's to the button cell batteries are very difficult to align properly to get a good connection. OtherThoughts:This mini flashl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywisie on 03/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I purchased one of these to place in my camera bags when shooting sunsets as packing up everything in the dark was annoying but this little torch fixes that. The torch is quite tiny however emits enough light, not a huge amount but enough. Very cheap! Even if... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghettogal on 07/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-it's cheap! -brighter than I expected. Cons:-it worked for maybe a day. -it would turn on when I wanted it off and It wouldn't turn off when I wanted it off. -it's bigger than what i expected. OtherThoughts:I was disappointed with this product...I had contact... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections