DX » Community » Reviews » 7-LED Mini Flashlight (4xLR44)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very cheap, it works it gives light it's light light batteries are included it's really bright. A good keychain. Very useful for anyone who comes home and has no lighting. It has a good range. Easy to use with only one button. Do not forget to buy batteries.Cons:None....... Read more

0 0
  • posted byReNaTcHeX on 03/31/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:A good keychain. Very useful for anyone who comes home and has no lighting. It has a good range. Easy to use with only one button. Do not forget to buy batteries.Cons:Material fragile if dropped or wet, it's likely to break. If the button is pressed too hard, t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRafael112 on 09/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:I love this flashlight! Every day, when i come home, I have to go in the dark hall. There are no light, and it's so hard to put my keys in the lock. I really needed flashlight, but I can't take big flashlights and small flashlights is no bright. This flashlight is the best... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTzvikaPick on 02/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very cheap. Comes with the batteries. Has a great light, very bright. Batteires are long-lasting. Very light, so it can easly be attached to your keychain. Cons:The plasting coating feels cheap. There is no cover for the leds, so they may get damaged while the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaxient1 on 10/15/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Worked right out of the box, no need to fix anything - LEDs are bright enough to produce enough light to lit the whole room - Battery is long lasting, i had this for months and battery is still going great - Easy use with the keyring and push in push out butt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUnstrider on 06/11/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It's pretty cheap. It looks shiny. Look around this site, there are hundreds of flashlights available. I would advise you to get something a little more expensive, but built much stronger and better. Read the reviews. Cons:OK it's cheap. I wonder why? Could be that the b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykurismmx on 04/18/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:We got what we hope, easy to use, bright light, nice looking Flashlight and good looking like a pendant. Our reception for this Flashlight was about month and some days. Cons:it is not so good that switch for this Flashlight is from behind, need use two hands for it, was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalamaster on 04/28/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Really bright pocket led flashlight. brighter than my 1 watt police flashlight and smaller Cheap batterie's also here on DealeXtreme $4.04 for 50 pieces sku 00060 Cons::(:( Please make informative reviews, reviews under 500 characters (all fields combined) will n... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections