DX » Community » Reviews » 7-LED Mini Flashlight (4xLR44)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypordefault on 06/10/2013

Very cheap, it works it gives light it's light light batteries are included it's really bright. A good keychain. Very useful for anyone who comes home and has no lighting. It has a good range. Easy to use with only one button. Do not forget to buy batteries. None...... None....... it seems the design ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byReNaTcHeX on 03/31/2013

A good keychain. Very useful for anyone who comes home and has no lighting. It has a good range. Easy to use with only one button. Do not forget to buy batteries. Material fragile if dropped or wet, it's likely to break. If the button is pressed too hard, the engine turns on and off is compromised. Some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRafael112 on 09/16/2011

I love this flashlight! Every day, when i come home, I have to go in the dark hall. There are no light, and it's so hard to put my keys in the lock. I really needed flashlight, but I can't take big flashlights and small flashlights is no bright. This flashlight is the best! Very light, very bright and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTzvikaPick on 02/13/2011

Very cheap. Comes with the batteries. Has a great light, very bright. Batteires are long-lasting. Very light, so it can easly be attached to your keychain. The plasting coating feels cheap. There is no cover for the leds, so they may get damaged while the flashlight is inside the pocket. The botton on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaxient1 on 10/15/2010

- Worked right out of the box, no need to fix anything - LEDs are bright enough to produce enough light to lit the whole room - Battery is long lasting, i had this for months and battery is still going great - Easy use with the keyring and push in push out button for turning on off. - The place where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUnstrider on 06/11/2010

It's pretty cheap. It looks shiny. Look around this site, there are hundreds of flashlights available. I would advise you to get something a little more expensive, but built much stronger and better. Read the reviews. OK it's cheap. I wonder why? Could be that the build quality leaves something to be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykurismmx on 04/18/2010

We got what we hope, easy to use, bright light, nice looking Flashlight and good looking like a pendant. Our reception for this Flashlight was about month and some days. it is not so good that switch for this Flashlight is from behind, need use two hands for it, was thinking, that will be few lights ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalamaster on 04/28/2009

Really bright pocket led flashlight. brighter than my 1 watt police flashlight and smaller Cheap batterie's also here on DealeXtreme $4.04 for 50 pieces sku 00060 :(:( Please make informative reviews, reviews under 500 characters (all fields combined) will not be accepted. :(:(All fields aded together,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections