DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Housing Case for Nokia N95 (Gray)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMaxFox on 04/20/2013

If you want a substitute for any pieces of your broken N95 is there a solution, but you can not be too picky. The material quality is poor but can be the solution to your problem. The pieces fit together very well and for a moment you the impression that the material is good ... but do not be fooled.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byirshad86 on 04/04/2013

This casing is the best replacement casing you will ever buy for your N95. It is of good quality and fits your phone perfectly. Looks like the original. You just need to unscrew and screw back the new one. A kid can do it. A good choice if your N95 casing is used out or has many scratches on it. No cons.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymilosravic on 12/09/2012

Quality of the case is good for this very low price. I am very satisfied how it is look now and it is easy to use. This case fits perfect in my cellphone. Very, very, very cheap. None for this price. I bought for my sister this case and she was very happy when I replaced old broken case. She says it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRGreco on 11/28/2012

similar to the original low price sold in 3 parts battery cover, front cover and back cover similar ao original baixo preço vendido em 3 peças tampa da bateria, capa frontal e capa traseira the buttons are of poor quality engaging difficult to be a little smaller than the original color is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxango2000 on 01/05/2011

Very cheap and easy to use. -x- Muito barato e fácil de usar. The quality is pretty poor. The pieces were loose and soon blew taking me to have to buy another. -x- A qualidade deixa a desejar. As peças ficaram frouxas e logo estragaram me levando a ter que comprar outro. It is the typical situation where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLuizSoares1988 on 07/30/2010

Worth the money Very cheap Looks the original ------------ Vale o investimento Bem barata Parece a original Looks the original but a little bit different There's no NOKIA SERIES write just NOKIA --------- Parece a original mas tem um pouco de diferença Não tem NOKIA SERIES escrito, apenas NOKIA ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvalhalla on 07/14/2010

Cheap... it's the only thing i could think of as a pro. Bad plastic quality, feels kinda rough, break up very easily. cracked up in a second where the original casing holds well. Bad buttons. doesn't fit 100%. printing goes off quickly. I would go for something else. I only bought it of the battery cover ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystijnovinchi on 05/20/2010

1. the Low price! 2. Youre phone looks like new this is good when you are trying to sell it 3. Decent Package at Arrival, A decent envelope with those plastic airbubbles in it, and the housing itself was also packed in the plastic Airbubbles. There was also enough tape on the envelope, so it woudn't ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bythiagos13 on 05/16/2010

EN: color identical with the original cover! PT-BR: cores idênticas com a capa original! EN: material quality is not the best ... leaves much to be desired! only useful for people who just want to replace the back cover, as is my case. PT-BR: a qualidade do material não é das melhores... deixa muito ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaastrix on 04/21/2010

Low price. That is actually the only benefit I can come up with but if you loose your money, everything is too much. - Doesn't fit: my call button is pressed when I install this case - Very low build quality: Looks cheap - Paint doesn't stay on: I had the one with gray on the front but the paint went ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections