Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydalans on 09/06/2012

This product is solid and works well. I have been using it for quite a while now, and it has not let me down. The appearance of the cable is fine and the plugs are very solid. I do plug and unplug this cable regularly as I am using it for a portable printer and it worked from the first day to the present day - it has never suffered any type of communication ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynokia6100 on 08/07/2009

Nice price for a long printer cable! This is considerably cheaper then the original cables where computer stores will let you charge serious dollars for! I use it with an printer (Old HP Inkjet! :D) and it works fine on that one. I didnt test it on other printers. No real cons, although the cable is a little bit thinner then the original ones. But that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byash88 on 07/17/2009

It's out of stock - which is a good thing as it should be discontinued. It looks alright but doesn't work so looks are deceiving. It doesn't work at all. I have tried this cable with a new multifunction printer, an old external HD, and an external DVD drive and the cable has not worked with any of these devices. Do not buy this... spend more money and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjboto on 07/08/2009

Its cheap and is a very long printer cable. I really like the silvery look of these kind of usb cables. It only works with about half of the printers I have tried it on. It worked for a while on an older printer, but when I got a newer printer, this cable no longer worked. Now it just takes up space. maybe I'll give it away. Newer printers with advanced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysneek on 06/10/2009

Nice cable for a lot less than most electronic or cable stores The cable is a bit thinner than other more expensive cables. However I use it with a printer, so if it works it works. I don't even need amazing speed, I just need it to send the signal from point A to point B 500 Characters needed500 Characters needed500 Characters needed500 Characters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybellas on 05/10/2009

Just normal USB printer cable for reasonable price. Descent build quality. The length of the cable is not specified. The picture misleads the customers about the true length of the cable they can expect. . My cable is only 180 cm long. I can easily buy the same here for roughly the same price. I call it ripoff. Never trust random posters on forums. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhallic on 02/18/2009

-Great price. (Couldn't find one cheaper anywhere else, even trying to make my own cable would cost more in wire and end connectors) -Nice and long. (Perfect for not having to stick the printer on an already over-loaded computer desk, just toss it off to the side) -Would be cool if it had some fancy blinking lights racing up and down the cable while ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAnixion on 08/02/2008

Working perfect for my printer. And it's cheap too! Cost $20 for the same cable in Norway, got this for almost $4 here with free shipping. None Need 500 characters Need 500 characters Need 500 characters Need 500 characters Need 500 characters Need 500 characters Need 500 characters Need 500 characters Need 500 characters Need 500 characters Need 50... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAspect on 02/29/2008

This is quite the amazing price for a longer USB cord for your printer, or any other use it gives. I needed this to move my printer a little farther from my tower, and with this it can go to about 2 meters away. The cord can tangle, and seems cheap. Make sure this is the right cord, I bought this out of, assuming its the right fit, Which should be for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLussMax on 02/13/2008

The wire is about 1.8 meters long. The ending are in quite good plastic and overall, the quality of the wire makes me think that it will last for a while. It's a lot less expensive than the same thing here that would cost 25+$ and only have gold plated endings as a difference. The caliber of the wire could have been bigger (bigger wire) If you buy a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections