DX » Community » Reviews » Arm Band for Ipod Nano (Black)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byskippykorea on 08/29/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a simple, cheap and useful arm band. Easy to use and understand. Cons:Some minor quibbles with it. One the stitching on the velcro strap part is coming apart. I think it will pull apart eventually. How do I clean? I wish I could just throw in the wash... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonster_t on 09/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:.. Easy to use and functional. Surprisingly secure, I though it may slip out the bottom, but it is very secure. . . . Cons:.. NOTHING to mention here. . . . OtherThoughts: Bottomline:Highly Recommended .. . . . . Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarisko on 03/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great for sport fans. You can now use your iPod while jogging or riding your bycicle. Not only for iPods, you can use it for cellphones too. It has a black leather protection on the end of the band. Looks resistant. Cons:A bit simple. Just a black elastic band... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystipey on 02/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ It's cheap + Not just for iPod, but for anything else you want to attach to your arm. + Feels well built, solid + Elastic, very confortable, it doesn't seem to harm your arm with a continued use. Cons:+ It's not primary designed for iPod nor for anything in particular,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDoombringer50 on 01/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's a tool, essentially. You use it to attach an object to your arm. Whether that object is a dagger in a pouch, an mp3 player-holder, a set of pens, or other such things, is up to you. It's useful, it's fun, and it doesn't leave marks all over you. The elast... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrdewaas on 01/13/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's an armband... nothing fancy, but it's good quality and made from nice material - doesn't feel cheap at all stitching and plastic eye/loop thing are all solid Cons:No cons, it's an armband! . . . . OtherThoughts: Bottomline:bottomline? buy it if you like...... Read more

0 0
  • posted byProE_Pro on 10/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well made, good materials. Velcro is strong. Comforable band. Simple design. Pretty long - fits big arms. Not just for the iPod Nano. Cons:Not really a con, but you need to have something that this band slips in or through if you want to hold your iPod. OtherThoughts:Wa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymonster_t on 09/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very well made arm band that can be used to carry anything similiar in size to an MP3 or mobile phone. Great quality !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Easy to use Good size adjustability........................ Cons:None I can think of.................... . . . . . . Othe... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergei on 05/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great build quality, nice looks, stretchable, feels good on the skin, adjustable Velcro. could be used to carry different devices, not just ipod nano. Cons:Can't really think of any, this is a really nice arm band. OtherThoughts:I can think of a lot of uses fo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections