Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRevell on 06/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price! I can't believe that they are this cheap! Back in sweden these are like 4$ a piece. Unbelivable... Cons:Not all of the twenty batteries actually work. I guess you do not pay for quality controll. Still, even if 50% are faulty it's a good price. Not 50% are bad th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedroromus on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is like said on site. They function very well, I have tested on different devices and all work ok. The quality seems and is good. Very easy to use and to install. this is the kind of item that I will repeat every time I need. Cons:Nothing to appoint. OtherT... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjfmoulin on 05/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap battery and work as I suposed. I had put it on motherboards and I´m very satisfied. They came in 20 pieces and the quality did not differ from the others I had bought on DealExtreme. Cons:Only the package that´s not so hard. It´s a li... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMattara on 02/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:They are cheap, they are many. Bought them before, can't say if there is any difference between these and store-bought 2032 batteries. Cons:None whatsoever. OtherThoughts:Voltage is as supposed to be, and they can be stored for a long time. It's not like I use t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybigrocksfirst on 01/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price for 20 2032 3 volt cells is great. Compare that to $2.50-3.00 each at a local store for one name brand. All of the batteries were clean and leak free. Cons:package was a flat molded pack, but some of the batteries were loose when package arrived to me. Not sure... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvvladan on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very very cheap!! - Should Contain 20 2032 Batteries. - Shipped really quick! No Dead Batteries! 20 for the price you'd pay for 3 at local electronics store Cons:The plastic packaging in which they came shipped was taped to keep it closed, not really a con but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydhomas on 12/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:For the price, these can't be beat. Go to a local electronics shop, and you won't be able to buy a pair of these for this price, let alone 20. Cons:The packaging they are shipped in is not ideal. Because of the packaging, the batteries were all loose in the enve... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRayMann on 10/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:At the supermarket, these batteries are almost twice the price for only three pieces. I ordered three packs to get the bulkrate and to replace all the batteries i know i had. Only one of the already +/- 20 batteries replaced was empty/not working properly. The... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThallysSCCP100 on 10/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A knock comes well packed, I loved the PACK 20 unit, it is very useful, it is a product worth buying. Pack came with 20 units, it also has a resistance may last several months. Cons:The amount of volts that supports the battery is not very is only 3V, did not li... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapricor on 10/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:1) 60 CR2032 cell batteries are up and/or above 3V mark. 2) low cost 3) very useful for bicycle speedometer and similar electronic products 4) Can bulk purchase to save cost as I bought 3 x pack for it. Cons:1) Only 3 pieces just met 3V mark. so nothing to wor... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections