Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystock19 on 08/22/2014

The batteries could be good but I did't get them after 2 and half month. Seller send fake tracking number it looks the package is still on the other side of the world. Read more

Impression:no delivery;

0 0
  • posted byBraidais on 08/10/2014

Pros: excelente producto, altamente recomendable por su bajo precio y su durabilidad, mi consejo es tener siempre pilas de repuesto que no tener que comprarlas a un precio desorbitado en el ultimo momento con las molestias que eso conlleva. Cons: ninguno. Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0
  • posted byRevell on 06/23/2014

Price! I can't believe that they are this cheap! Back in sweden these are like 4$ a piece. Unbelivable... Not all of the twenty batteries actually work. I guess you do not pay for quality controll. Still, even if 50% are faulty it's a good price. Not 50% are bad though, so don't worry ;) They come packaged layed flat in a white plastic case. Just buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedroromus on 05/23/2014

It is like said on site. They function very well, I have tested on different devices and all work ok. The quality seems and is good. Very easy to use and to install. this is the kind of item that I will repeat every time I need. Nothing to appoint. The package is good and makes the cells not to move from the place. With this package I putted severall ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytafariasdf on 05/16/2014

Very cheap price. In my case every battery was working. They are great for clocks, watches, as cmos motherboard batteries, etc., but not very good in LED lights. The packaging is good, no batteries were loose or shortening each other. I bought them to use in LED reading light (sku 26821) and they were all unusable due to low brightness compared to more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfmoulin on 05/13/2014

Very cheap battery and work as I suposed. I had put it on motherboards and I´m very satisfied. They came in 20 pieces and the quality did not differ from the others I had bought on DealExtreme. Only the package that´s not so hard. It´s a little bit soft. Although it arrived ok here in Brazil. It arrived in a good condition. The package ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byCriggie on 05/09/2014

20 batteries, most seem to be okay Packaging tray is designed to stop them shorting out in transit as many of the other DX trays do. This one actually works. Some of the batteries don't have a full charge, so I check them before fitting. Given I get 20 batteries for less than the price of one here retail, I'm okay with the odd failure. These were bought ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicnoel on 05/01/2014

Ok this is a real no brainer for the money paid for this. It cost less than what you pay for in retail. All batteries seem to work and it comes with a proper packing material. No leaks or any sign of malfunction. Packing doesn't really work well for long term storage as it is loose packing in a tray even though there are individual 'crevices' ..sort ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPjay7 on 04/03/2014

To buy 20 batteries for this price is a great buy. They match the size perfectly for what I expect from a CR2032 and I've put them into use immediately I still have to store the tray of remaining batteries until they are all used (but that is not a significant problem). I don't know how long they will last as compared to the big brand equivalents that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMrBelvedere on 03/21/2014

The 20 CR2032 batteries arrived very quickly after ordering. I was pleasantly surprised at that. They work great and show no sign of malfunctioning. I tested two of them at this moment. Both work great. These 20 CR2032 batteries came in a fragile plastic casing, but the casing itself was taped numerous times to make sure they didn't fall out. This meant ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections