Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIIG69 on 10/10/2014

Pros: Great price Cons: Please, don’t use so many Scotch tapes for packaging, as the glue remain on the battery and there is no good contact after that. Read more

Impression:Great price;

0 0 0

• posted bymrtataaa on 10/02/2014

Arrived in perfect condition. Quite satisfied with the packaging. The price is really low so that is a plus too. Too bad it arrived very late and hard to track. Read more

Impression:Excelente,Great price;

0 0 0

• posted bykanyero01 on 09/23/2014

Pros: Great price, less than 20 cents each unit. The blister where the batteries come is very nice and keep them safe and separated. Cons: Don't know if they will last long, but at least you will have a lot of batteries to replaze. Some of them were empty. Other: 20 batteries may be too much. A pack ... Read more

Great price, great item

0 0 0

• posted bymvanstaveren on 09/23/2014

I have not received my batteries yet! Its been so long and I really needed them. Now I had to get expensive batteries from the store, I don't know what went wrong, its better to not order this item because you will probably not receive it like me! :( The price was too good! Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikemojc on 09/22/2014

Pros: Cost, useful life Cons: Overseas shipping means I have to wait an extra week or two to get them. Overall: Great Value ! 20 (twenty) of these from DX costs about 60% of what I would spend for 2 (two) locally. I use these in my dogs underground fence collars. 4 dogs times twice a year would be $4... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycorsiario on 09/07/2014

They come in a plastic with holes and assured with tape of sprinting, these batteries in españa cost in a few Chinese 1 € each one, and though they last slightly less you can buy many mas of refill for less money that in my country. If you need batteries from these for a couple of articles this product ... Read more

Many batteries to good price Many batteries to good price

Impression:Great price,Many batteries to good price;

0 0 1

• posted bystock19 on 08/22/2014

The batteries could be good but I did't get them after 2 and half month. Seller send fake tracking number it looks the package is still on the other side of the world. Read more

Impression:no delivery;

0 0 0

• posted byBraidais on 08/10/2014

Pros: excelente producto, altamente recomendable por su bajo precio y su durabilidad, mi consejo es tener siempre pilas de repuesto que no tener que comprarlas a un precio desorbitado en el ultimo momento con las molestias que eso conlleva. Cons: ninguno. Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

• posted byvikytor on 08/01/2014

They are very cheap, less than 0.2 dollars. Too much time to received, i thougt that they send the batterys in 24 hours like they said at the web "free shipping in 24 hours". If i need I will buy more next time. Buena compra, aunque mucho tiempo para recibirla pensaba que se enviaban gratis en 24 horas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEdward52 on 07/31/2014

The batteries were packaged in a plastic sleeve which by its design held all the batteries firmly Whoever packaged the batteries for despatch then proceeded to wrap adhesive tape around the whole package The adhesive has come off the tape, can't just use batteries without cleaning adhesive off each battery.... Read more

Some one went mad with adhesive tape Some one went mad with adhesive tape Some one went mad with adhesive tape Some one went mad with adhesive tape

Impression:Not impressed;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections