DX » Community » Reviews » 2032 x 20 pcs Cell Batteries
Customer’s impression:
good Excelente Great price Not impressed Отлично!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjidole on 11/17/2014

Pros: Good bateries, can recommend for everyone Cons: packaging makes them messy by glue, need cleaning before use. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRobertoyoy on 11/14/2014

These batteries are practica and cheaper if you need and uses these batteries usually you can buy them Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byIIG69 on 10/10/2014

Pros: Great price Cons: Please, don’t use so many Scotch tapes for packaging, as the glue remain on the battery and there is no good contact after that. Read more

Impression:Great price;

0 0 0

• posted bymrtataaa on 10/02/2014

Arrived in perfect condition. Quite satisfied with the packaging. The price is really low so that is a plus too. Too bad it arrived very late and hard to track. Read more

Impression:Excelente,Great price;

0 0 0

• posted bykanyero01 on 09/23/2014

Pros: Great price, less than 20 cents each unit. The blister where the batteries come is very nice and keep them safe and separated. Cons: Don't know if they will last long, but at least you will have a lot of batteries to replaze. Some of them were empty. Other: 20 batteries may be too much. A pack ... Read more

Great price, great item

0 0 0

• posted bymvanstaveren on 09/23/2014

I have not received my batteries yet! Its been so long and I really needed them. Now I had to get expensive batteries from the store, I don't know what went wrong, its better to not order this item because you will probably not receive it like me! :( The price was too good! Read more

Impression:Great price;

0 0 0

• posted bymikemojc on 09/22/2014

Pros: Cost, useful life Cons: Overseas shipping means I have to wait an extra week or two to get them. Overall: Great Value ! 20 (twenty) of these from DX costs about 60% of what I would spend for 2 (two) locally. I use these in my dogs underground fence collars. 4 dogs times twice a year would be $4... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycorsiario on 09/07/2014

They come in a plastic with holes and assured with tape of sprinting, these batteries in españa cost in a few Chinese 1 € each one, and though they last slightly less you can buy many mas of refill for less money that in my country. If you need batteries from these for a couple of articles this product ... Read more

Many batteries to good price Many batteries to good price

Impression:Great price,Many batteries to good price;

0 0 1

• posted bystock19 on 08/22/2014

The batteries could be good but I did't get them after 2 and half month. Seller send fake tracking number it looks the package is still on the other side of the world. Read more

Impression:no delivery;

0 0 0

• posted byBraidais on 08/10/2014

Pros: excelente producto, altamente recomendable por su bajo precio y su durabilidad, mi consejo es tener siempre pilas de repuesto que no tener que comprarlas a un precio desorbitado en el ultimo momento con las molestias que eso conlleva. Cons: ninguno. Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections