Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycorsiario on 09/07/2014

They come in a plastic with holes and assured with tape of sprinting, these batteries in españa cost in a few Chinese 1 € each one, and though they last slightly less you can buy many mas of refill for less money that in my country. If you need batteries from these for a couple of articles this product is the solution, many batteries of refill for a ... Read more

Many batteries to good price Many batteries to good price

Impression:Great price,Many batteries to good price;

1 0
  • posted bystock19 on 08/22/2014

The batteries could be good but I did't get them after 2 and half month. Seller send fake tracking number it looks the package is still on the other side of the world. Read more

Impression:no delivery;

0 0
  • posted byBraidais on 08/10/2014

Pros: excelente producto, altamente recomendable por su bajo precio y su durabilidad, mi consejo es tener siempre pilas de repuesto que no tener que comprarlas a un precio desorbitado en el ultimo momento con las molestias que eso conlleva. Cons: ninguno. Read more

Impression:Excelente;

0 0
  • posted byvikytor on 08/01/2014

They are very cheap, less than 0.2 dollars. Too much time to received, i thougt that they send the batterys in 24 hours like they said at the web "free shipping in 24 hours". If i need I will buy more next time. Buena compra, aunque mucho tiempo para recibirla pensaba que se enviaban gratis en 24 horas como pone en la web. Por lo menos salen muy baratas ... Read more

Impression:Great price;

0 0
  • posted byEdward52 on 07/31/2014

The batteries were packaged in a plastic sleeve which by its design held all the batteries firmly Whoever packaged the batteries for despatch then proceeded to wrap adhesive tape around the whole package The adhesive has come off the tape, can't just use batteries without cleaning adhesive off each battery. I have managed to remove adhesive using metho ... Read more

Some one went mad with adhesive tape Some one went mad with adhesive tape Some one went mad with adhesive tape Some one went mad with adhesive tape

Impression:Not impressed;

0 0
  • posted byGSonik on 07/30/2014

Pros: Pack of batteries for 3.64$ - good price from DX, what could be better? Cons: Scotch packaging for reliability wrapped in adhesive tape which pull out the whole problem also after him to have to scrub glue with the battery terminals. Total - recommend to buy. PS Last time I requested the batteries rather quickly exhausted, while these derjatsa,... Read more

Impression:Отлично!;

0 0
  • posted byRevell on 06/23/2014

Price! I can't believe that they are this cheap! Back in sweden these are like 4$ a piece. Unbelivable... Not all of the twenty batteries actually work. I guess you do not pay for quality controll. Still, even if 50% are faulty it's a good price. Not 50% are bad though, so don't worry ;) They come packaged layed flat in a white plastic case. Just buy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedroromus on 05/23/2014

It is like said on site. They function very well, I have tested on different devices and all work ok. The quality seems and is good. Very easy to use and to install. this is the kind of item that I will repeat every time I need. Nothing to appoint. The package is good and makes the cells not to move from the place. With this package I putted severall ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytafariasdf on 05/16/2014

Very cheap price. In my case every battery was working. They are great for clocks, watches, as cmos motherboard batteries, etc., but not very good in LED lights. The packaging is good, no batteries were loose or shortening each other. I bought them to use in LED reading light (sku 26821) and they were all unusable due to low brightness compared to more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjfmoulin on 05/13/2014

Very cheap battery and work as I suposed. I had put it on motherboards and I´m very satisfied. They came in 20 pieces and the quality did not differ from the others I had bought on DealExtreme. Only the package that´s not so hard. It´s a little bit soft. Although it arrived ok here in Brazil. It arrived in a good condition. The package ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections