DX » Community » Reviews » Color Nutrient and Moisturizing Crystal Magic Soil 3-Pack (for Water Grown Plants)
  • 5 star 44 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 18 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydystatic on 12/30/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:these were an excellent price! each bag had a lot of beads in a variety of colours, they grew quite large & shrink back down to their small size if you leave them out to dry! Cons:if they were left in liquid too long some of them started to break down and fall apart... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 06/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They look really nice in a clear glass vase. Reusable , you can dry them out then store for later use. You get three packets (the DX picture shows the amount you will get if you use just one packet) Cons:They can shrink after a while so you need to keep them moist. If y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byecfbw on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap price that looks really cool. I can't find these anywhere else. For 3 packs, that only mean 1 pack cost 50 cents. I have only used 1 pack so far and it could fill 2 regular size vase Cons:I pack a real plant with the crystal magic soil and green algae started... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfireworks2nite on 01/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These decorative balls are great for putting in a vase with your flowers. They increase in size according to the amount of water they are given. I had some in a vase for 3 weeks. Then I thought they were feeling a little slimey (probably from the flowers), so... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrisstina on 11/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are very simple to use. Just them them in a jar of water and the beads will absorb them and grow. You can then use these beads instead of soil for your plants. They are very pretty and good for decoration as well. Cons:They degrade after a while. I've ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFeltrex on 06/15/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The dehydrated balls (beads), once placed in a vase / jar of water, swell to approximately 17mm to 20mm in diameter. Once the water is drained from the environment, only the moist balls remain. It is possible, but tricky to encourage seeds to grow in this kind... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythenextarcher1 on 05/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They grow quickly, are very cheap, and look very sweet. Simply put it water and 4-5 hours later they are fully grown. They will shrink if you don't keep them watered Cons:they may mold if you keep them wet. They degrade rather quickly and become very weak and break. The... Read more

magic soil
    0 0
  • posted byjessing526 on 01/11/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I gave this to my mother who has a bunch of planets...but more specifically water plants that are in the bathroom. Instead of using rocks and water she can now use these color magic soil marble filled water. Its very nice and colorful. Not too color that its ove... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynandoarashida on 09/05/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Thankfully, it works perfectly. Just add water to grow the balls of gel. Works as decoration or not to leave your plant dies of thirst. [pt-br] Ainda bem que isso funciona perfeitamente. Só colocar água para as bolinhas de gel crescerem. Funciona com... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRyou86 on 08/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Can be used either for decoration or for hydro-gel planting. - Very pretty to look at and soft to the touch - Children love playing with them Cons:- After several days they get smaller again, but you can easily soak them in the water and bring them to full size again.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections