DX » Community » Reviews » LED Finger Lights (Assorted 2-Pack)
  • 5 star 20 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 6 ( 15% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypollynatal on 11/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:eu comprei isso para a festa da minha sobrinha, eu vou dar para as crianças se divertirem e levar como lembrança da festa. Cons:eu comprei isso para as crianças que convidei para a festa da minha sobrinha que acontece dia 22/11/2013 sao 96 crain... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypalszabo on 08/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's very easy to clip on with a rubber. You can put on two ways, for small and large fingers. Is't have good brights after a long time of use. The kids have fun in the dark, they love it. We also use for navigate in the children's room in the night, to not wake up them... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlo49 on 06/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, they're cheap. And they work. I got these to use as emergency lights in my car, but only one is useful for that. Cons:The batteries are not easily replaceable, and only one color is useful, unless you actually bought these to use at a rave, in which case... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhannahsati on 06/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's so fun! People may say it's useless, but you can use it for many things, you just have to think. You could use it in a party, or as a lamp to see tiny spots. The leds are quite powerful. I used it for light photography. It's great, because as you attach it to your... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZanga2 on 04/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This things are great for making night photography or "light color painting" with long exposure time. It also doubles as a great toy for kids. It will bring joy and a lot of hours of playtime. Another use for them is to be miniature finger flashlight... Read more

led fingers
    0 0
  • posted bynirs on 02/13/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:all units worked out of the box (I bought 2) lights are very bright and colorful. really simple to use, just flip the switch and the light goes on. the Lights are clearly visible even in a room with moderate lighting (probably wont fare as well in direct sunli... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykeithfriend on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought these lights to use them for long exposure light painting at night. With the lights on one hand you can paint signs and scenes at night.. just be creative. With a heap more I'll be able to attach them to a dowel and paint larger scenes.. I'll be getti... Read more

some light painting fun
    0 1
  • posted byrbrightwell on 05/01/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:These are a fun thing for the kids. The LEDs are bright, colorful and all came in working order with strong batteries. The pictures represent the product well. Cons:The construction quality of elastic band is rather poor. On several of these lights, the elastic bands came... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFlaviaMello on 06/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice colors. Bright lights. Everyone is jealous because they really want something like this. Good for parties. Cons:I had to open 5 of them (2 reds, 1 yellow, 1 white and 1 blue) because the light was really bad. So I opened, removed the bateries then put the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrgoodliving on 01/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its awesome! Its looks very cool and even cooler when you use it at a party in the fog. You get 8 of them for a very low price, so it doesnt bother when it gets broken. Cons:The quality is not very high, for me it lasted only one party. I also got one broken,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections