Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDracoNet on 04/25/2013

Don't need any extra cable, plugs directly in a USB port. Compatible with most of the memoy cards. It has a red LED light indicating when the card reader is reading/writting. The only thing that I consider a cons is that the USB conentor is made of plastic instead of metal, but it works as well, although plastic is easier to get broken than metal is.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanandspam on 09/13/2011

Works, SDHC/MMC etc. and the T-Flash/MicroSD slots work. Haven't tested the MS slot, but I'm sure that works too. Inserting an SD card is fairly quick and painless. Good plastic quality MicroSD is hard to insert, you have to push it in fairly hard, and it's difficult to take it out. You have to be very gentle. Would have liked the USB insert itself ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymathijs18652 on 12/28/2010

it has 3 slots for cards, i only bought this for micro sd and that works like a charm too. mine is also a writer while the advert only says it is a reader, the only reason i bought this was because in the reviews lot of people said it also writes. it feels a bit cheap the usb is from plastic and not from metal wich is pretty much a standard for usb ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynumabis on 09/22/2010

It works! You can use may different kinds of cards. It's fast. It's easy to use I have seen faster. You can only read 1 card at a time. I have bought an other card reader to copy form one card to another without using a temp folder (sku.10767) It's a great product, I have lost the cable to connect my camera to the computer, the cable was quite more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfsantos on 08/21/2010

Very cheap; (for a Brazilian) A reasonable quality; Reads a lot of formats; Very light; There's a led that blinks when the card is in use; Just plug-and-play on Windows XP; For a "XING-LING" product? Anyone! Since I still have not seen a product like this made in another place of the world, I think this product is in the expected quality level ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byresfirestar on 08/06/2010

The perfect cheap card reader. Reads tons of formats, even though all I need is SD and microSD. Small and decent-looking. No issues with write protection or anything in Ubuntu 10.04. Feels pretty cheap, even the USB connector is mostly plastic. Not that it feels super-fragile, just try not to drop it on the floor. The cards stick out more than they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiSherwin on 08/29/2009

- it reads every memory card i put in it - it works with mac os x 10.5 leopard - very lightweight - portable - made of plastic - feels like you can break with one hand - LED light does not blink when it's reading or writing - price is cheap, and it works perfectly like the expensive card readers from best buy or future shop or other high end electronic ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrmnxpnoy on 03/05/2009

- It read everything I placed inside of it - Works great with SDHC cards This card has a big issue with write protection on my SDHC card. Every time I placed it inside of this card reader and tried to delete files, it would constantly prompt that 'Delete Failed. Write protected disk'. However, when I placed the SDHC card into my camera and used the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypheebslee on 02/25/2009

Great little reader. Does what it suppose to do. Does not take up much space at all. Plug it when you need it and unplug when not in use. Heats up easily, so don't keep it plugged in. The plastic case feels a bit flimsy, so do not abuse it. I does stick out quite a bit, so it's an eyesore when plugged in. Great deal. Get it if you need to use it occasionally.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflavoie on 02/10/2009

This card reader was tricky, but i'm really satisfied with it. It works well under Windows XP when you follow this sequence: Insert, Wait for Windows XP to install stuff. Remove. Insert (2), Wait for Windows XP to install stuff. Remove. Insert(3) - now your card reader is good to go. Did not look like it worked at first, but eventually it did work !... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections