Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDracoNet on 04/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Don't need any extra cable, plugs directly in a USB port. Compatible with most of the memoy cards. It has a red LED light indicating when the card reader is reading/writting. Cons:The only thing that I consider a cons is that the USB conentor is made of plasti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanandspam on 09/13/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works, SDHC/MMC etc. and the T-Flash/MicroSD slots work. Haven't tested the MS slot, but I'm sure that works too. Inserting an SD card is fairly quick and painless. Good plastic quality Cons:MicroSD is hard to insert, you have to push it in fairly hard, and it's difficult... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymathijs18652 on 12/28/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:it has 3 slots for cards, i only bought this for micro sd and that works like a charm too. mine is also a writer while the advert only says it is a reader, the only reason i bought this was because in the reviews lot of people said it also writes. Cons:it feels a bit ch... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynumabis on 09/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It works! You can use may different kinds of cards. It's fast. It's easy to use Cons:I have seen faster. You can only read 1 card at a time. OtherThoughts:I have bought an other card reader to copy form one card to another without using a temp folder (sku.1076... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycfsantos on 08/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheap; (for a Brazilian) A reasonable quality; Reads a lot of formats; Very light; There's a led that blinks when the card is in use; Just plug-and-play on Windows XP; Cons:For a "XING-LING" product? Anyone! Since I still have not seen a product like this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byresfirestar on 08/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The perfect cheap card reader. Reads tons of formats, even though all I need is SD and microSD. Small and decent-looking. No issues with write protection or anything in Ubuntu 10.04. Cons:Feels pretty cheap, even the USB connector is mostly plastic. Not that it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiSherwin on 08/29/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- it reads every memory card i put in it - it works with mac os x 10.5 leopard - very lightweight - portable Cons:- made of plastic - feels like you can break with one hand - LED light does not blink when it's reading or writing OtherThoughts:- price is cheap, a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychrmnxpnoy on 03/05/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It read everything I placed inside of it - Works great with SDHC cards Cons:This card has a big issue with write protection on my SDHC card. Every time I placed it inside of this card reader and tried to delete files, it would constantly prompt that 'Delete... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypheebslee on 02/25/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great little reader. Does what it suppose to do. Does not take up much space at all. Plug it when you need it and unplug when not in use. Cons:Heats up easily, so don't keep it plugged in. The plastic case feels a bit flimsy, so do not abuse it. I does stick out quite a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byflavoie on 02/10/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This card reader was tricky, but i'm really satisfied with it. It works well under Windows XP when you follow this sequence: Insert, Wait for Windows XP to install stuff. Remove. Insert (2), Wait for Windows XP to install stuff. Remove. Insert(3) - now your ca... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections