Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWallaceMalta on 11/14/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Aparelho muito bom, ainda não tive nenhum problema e nem o que reclamar, e estou a bastante tempo com o aparelho e não tive nenhum problema. Nada contra, produto em perfeito estado Cons:Aparelho muito bom, ainda não tive nenhum problema e nem o que reclam... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymickey21 on 06/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap. Works OK (when possible to install). Cons:No drivers provided for older systems (Windows XP). I had to give up installing it on many systems where it was not recognized. Finding drivers on the internet was difficult. OtherThoughts:Drivers should be included... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydandenardi on 11/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Compact - Cheap, specially considering ones in local stores - Easy of use. I just plugged in on my Windows 7 system and the Drivers were installed automatically (really plugnplay) - Well made. Even being protected by a plastic shell, it isn't wide enough to be in the wa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byGalatthar on 05/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a very cheap, very decent usb-bluetooth dongle. It works plug-and play on both windows and linux computers. I also love the fact that it's usb 2.0, so it has a decent transfer rate. It works great to sync and backup my phone to my computer. It also works great with... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJulioQc on 03/18/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The price is good, the format is nice but thats about it... Cons:Had many problems getting the drive simply regcognized on most PC (XP, 7, MAC). Got the bluetooth installed on a Dell XP station but no service will install and it doesnt seem to support any advanced funct... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvautinsh on 09/04/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:So the main pros are that this is cheap, great functionality, and amazingly small for this kind of device! Everything about this item is really good. I really like that this is EDR and it is Bluetooth 2.0, really great features! Windows 7 already has it's driv... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycasteletti on 07/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-not so expensive -works on MAC OS X - the bild Quality is good - works whit my Motorola Bluetooth Headset and with my cellphone - work with my Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth mouse - is a small device -come whit a CD Cons:- the mac addres is the same - the O... Read more

1 1
  • posted byDaMooli on 06/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Slim design, looks like a USB key, works with WinXP. No additional drivers required right out of the box. Price is cheap. Build quality is average, kinda plasticy. Cons:Does not work with Windows 7. No driver support. It might show up as functional but it doesn't connec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byitsTycn on 05/04/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Light and portable - Comes with driver CD - Vista recognised it even without driver being installed. - Longer than most other USB dongles - useful for USB ports positioned close together - Comes with a cover - Pretty cheap Cons:- Driver comes in one of those tiny CDs. D... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoedoe on 09/17/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- good range - decent build quality - small size - excellent software Cons:- cap can easily be lost - EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) is suspect though the etended range is definitely there - activity light is very dim OtherThoughts:Overall this bluetooth adapter is a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections