Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWallaceMalta on 11/14/2013

Aparelho muito bom, ainda não tive nenhum problema e nem o que reclamar, e estou a bastante tempo com o aparelho e não tive nenhum problema. Nada contra, produto em perfeito estado Aparelho muito bom, ainda não tive nenhum problema e nem o que reclamar, e estou a bastante tempo com o aparelho ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymickey21 on 06/12/2013

Very cheap. Works OK (when possible to install). No drivers provided for older systems (Windows XP). I had to give up installing it on many systems where it was not recognized. Finding drivers on the internet was difficult. Drivers should be included in the package. All the advanced BT functions and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bydandenardi on 11/24/2012

- Compact - Cheap, specially considering ones in local stores - Easy of use. I just plugged in on my Windows 7 system and the Drivers were installed automatically (really plugnplay) - Well made. Even being protected by a plastic shell, it isn't wide enough to be in the way of others devices Nothing comes ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byGalatthar on 05/21/2011

It's a very cheap, very decent usb-bluetooth dongle. It works plug-and play on both windows and linux computers. I also love the fact that it's usb 2.0, so it has a decent transfer rate. It works great to sync and backup my phone to my computer. It also works great with my bluetooth headset. Also, the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJulioQc on 03/18/2011

The price is good, the format is nice but thats about it... Had many problems getting the drive simply regcognized on most PC (XP, 7, MAC). Got the bluetooth installed on a Dell XP station but no service will install and it doesnt seem to support any advanced functionnalities for some devices (A2DP).... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvautinsh on 09/04/2010

So the main pros are that this is cheap, great functionality, and amazingly small for this kind of device! Everything about this item is really good. I really like that this is EDR and it is Bluetooth 2.0, really great features! Windows 7 already has it's drivers so no need for custom installation. Works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycasteletti on 07/30/2010

-not so expensive -works on MAC OS X - the bild Quality is good - works whit my Motorola Bluetooth Headset and with my cellphone - work with my Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth mouse - is a small device -come whit a CD - the mac addres is the same - the Operation range is about 20m (65 feet) - small ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byDaMooli on 06/08/2010

Slim design, looks like a USB key, works with WinXP. No additional drivers required right out of the box. Price is cheap. Build quality is average, kinda plasticy. Does not work with Windows 7. No driver support. It might show up as functional but it doesn't connect with any of my bluetooth devices under ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byitsTycn on 05/04/2010

- Light and portable - Comes with driver CD - Vista recognised it even without driver being installed. - Longer than most other USB dongles - useful for USB ports positioned close together - Comes with a cover - Pretty cheap - Driver comes in one of those tiny CDs. Didn't fit my DVD drive, and although ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoedoe on 09/17/2009

- good range - decent build quality - small size - excellent software - cap can easily be lost - EDR (Enhanced Data Rate) is suspect though the etended range is definitely there - activity light is very dim Overall this bluetooth adapter is a reasonable purchase. It was able to detect several bluetooth ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections