DX » Community » Reviews » Cute Bear Glitter Gel Pen 2-Pack with 10-Pack Refills
  • 5 star 10 ( 77% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 15% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 8% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bypiske91 on 04/02/2013

A lot of colors, I was searching for gold and silver and i found them.Also a lot of other colors: blue, green, red, pink, purple, brown etc. I really like the cap that protects ink from drying. Overall good purchase, would and will buy again. Not really some cons regarding item, I just kinda waited too long to receive my item as I'm impatient, it was ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWolfZver on 03/16/2013

???????? ?????! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery! No No The excellent goods! The excellent seller! Always qualitative and a fast delivery!... Read more

0 0
  • posted by50001000 on 11/30/2012

very sharp colors, with glittering effect. Varieties of colors, including gold and silver. This is most surprising, as these are the two unusual colors for most colored pens or pencils. Easy and smooth writing and drawing process. Two blue color pencils, which are of exactly the same blue shade. Why the manufacturer give another color instead of the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynaniedias on 10/02/2012

- Very cheap; - Beautiful; - Lots of color; - Fits other glitter pen cases. - Only come with 2 pen, the rest is refill. So if you don't have the cases, youl need to be changing the refills all the time - and it's totally not good; - My set came with 2 repetead collor. Not bad, since the repeated collor were blue and black, but it would be nicer if all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJosiCastro on 09/23/2012

Very cheap and very good. Here in Brazil pens like this are expensive. The colors are beatiful and everyone likes too. I don´t found pens with this price and quality in anywhere. The kids liked to make draws with brilliant collours. anyone, it´s the best buy! In next time I´ll buy more. It´s easy to resell! As is see you on the photo,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJukolanJussi on 10/06/2011

This is really a good quality product. I use these pens on everyday use. I am a passionate crossword solver and I use quite a many pens per year. These pens are easy and smooth to write specially on soft paper like newspaper. Earlier I used to buy pens like these from local book store for 5$ a piece. The writing with these is sharp due to 0.7mm point.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHp256 on 03/06/2011

This is a great product. I love it! I use it to write cards to my friends and it has a really nice scent to it too. If you want a different color u just have to change it, which is pretty easy. The ink comes out nice and smooth. It writes good and it is cute too. Its so cute and good that I only use it for certain things. Its cheaper than regular pens!... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeldorada on 01/18/2011

My daughter loves to color on these pens. Christmas greetings to the time I wrote them. shopping list in the event of their working day after the mood a shop. We already had one set, but since we ordered them finished yet. This time, they doubled up. low price. when I was a teenager the same Chinese pens costing our country a lot. one unit of cost in ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenRiki70 on 03/22/2010

They are really glitter colors. All of the colors are working, none came dry or unuseful. They are good for decorating and for use by children (not too young). There are only two pens for twelve colors. You must change the ink every time you want to use a new color, or use the ink as a pen. I bought them for my niece, she likes crafts. She is 8 years ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycryingdragon on 02/24/2010

- excellent, bright, pigmented colors - LEGIBLY sparkling script - provides a really smooth writing experience only the fact that there are only 2 pens at a time, but for this low price, it is DEFINITELY WORTH IT! used to have uniball and other brands of very sparkly pens. it glistens very NICELY AND the writing is LEGIBLE. i used to take notes in uniball ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections