DX » Community » Reviews » Heat-Absorbing Laptop Cooling Ice Pad (Non-Powered)
  • 5 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybonaputty on 03/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Het is een ideaal ding, werkt waarvoor je hem koopt. Meestal gebruik ik deze voor in bed, ik leg de cooler op mijn matras, laptop erop en zo kan ik nog een tijd doorwerken. Als ik de laptop rechtstreeks op het matras leg, werd het heel snel heel warm. Deze hou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjenychris on 06/12/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:In the first minute drops about 5 degrees. After maintaining the temperature and sets up 3 or 4 degrees, but not nearly 30 degrees ascended before. Really very good materials. Cons:The packaging in which they sent was very weak and did damage to the box. The art... Read more

term mant cooling mant cooling mant 2 cooling mant 3
    0 0
  • posted byudigur on 10/06/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- it really does absorbs heat and cools down quite fast (when off the laptop). - my laptop ecceeds the matt's size (17''), which for me acts as a 2cm lift from the table and allows the laptop fan's side hole to breath more efficiently. - the matt is solid enough to put... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKenSag on 10/02/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It actually does what it says! I use this with my Mid-2009 Macbook Pro which on some surfaces gets really hot ... putting the laptop on this pad lowers the temperature almost instantly.. I have this on my desk all the time and put my laptop on it whenever I can Cons:1.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byserenely on 02/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have been using this for a few days and it really keeps the lower part of my laptop cool, I try and touch it from time to time and the pc always feels fresh. It doesn't weight much and it's the perfect shape-surface for my 16'' laptop. Cons:it only comes in black...I pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrmtrmt on 05/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:got it this week the shipping and handling took only 2 weeks I was really surprised as I used to be more skeptic of this product. using it for MacBook pro unibody. You can easily feel the cooling effect. use it if you use your macbook for graphics or games. well... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysdorzak on 04/08/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- it actually works (distributes and reduces the heat from your laptop) - it's light - the materials used are good quality - doesn't require external power Cons:- I don't like the red outline - after few hours it stops cooling, so u have to put it aside for a while - it... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJumii on 12/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The thing is very, very small. It is even smaller than my phone battery. It doesn't have complicated buttons and such. The person who designed this is a genius, I have never seen a player which is so simply designed and usable. Extremely long battery. Lots of... Read more

0 1
  • posted byphestar on 05/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It really cools your laptop (just a few degrees, but heat spreads better in the whole mat and you don't have very hot points in the bottom of the laptop). - Seems to be built with good quality materials. Cons:- You have to let it cool down after several hours of use.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlowjob on 05/15/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a neat heat absorbing mat. Is fashioned out of somewhat sturdy material. I like the black base and red trim. I lie on it when it gets too hot and it cools my stomach pretty well. Cons:I really dislike the ugly "NEWSPEED" printed on the front of the hea... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections