DX » Community » Reviews » VIA Chipset SATA + IDE + 4 x USB I/O Port Extension PCI Controller Card
  • 5 star 10 ( 53% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysan1967 on 05/07/2014

this will be refer to my friends, todays mother board don't have ide port must require this with additional usb ports avery useful card for more sata , and usb port, ide port can be use for ide devices like hdd, dvd etc., very useful, more sata and one external are very usefulthis will be refer to my friends, todays mother board don't have ide port ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypepecalvo on 02/01/2014

Perfectly fulfills the characteristics that describe the product. I'm happy with the results that you are giving me. I easily put on my old computer ATA 2 ports connected to a PCI port. Cumple a la perfección las características con que describe el producto. Estoy contento con los resultados que me está dando. Facilmente he puesto en ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjaohmaru on 01/25/2014

totalmente funcional, para dispositivos IDE como en SATA y puertos USB. probado en win7 con mucha compativilidad y testeado con xbox 360 sin problema alguno solamente hay que modificar le gabinete para que acomoden los conectores usb, el cable de datos es demaciado corto y en mi maquina queda algo tenso no hay problemas de instalacion en sistemas con ... Read more

0 1
  • posted byTrayeon on 04/25/2011

USB, S-ATA & IDE Work perfect. 2 S-ATA Ports. Works with Jungleflasher perfectly. The Only Con is, that it did not fit in my Computer Housing exactly, so it was hard to access the USB Ports, but i fixed it, by dremeling of a piece of metal. You need USB or S-ATA, then this item is perfect. Yo want to flash xbox 360 drives, then buy this one immediately.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarcioaps on 08/06/2010

For these price is the best you can get ! ! ! You can easily create a disk array for raid 0 or 1. You'll find all drivers needed on the disc enclousered, including more than you can need. The USB ports are little bigger than space provided on my desktop, so it's a little difficult to plug / unplug components. The disc have too many drivers, could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRecyclerMan on 11/10/2009

4 usb connectors two sata and a IDE the thing works out of the box in Linux kubuntu. Just great for a older motherboard who need sata. Fast data throughput. For the windows crowd there is only one driver needed for the sata part found on line see see forum's Driver disk is corrupt and no good (only need for windows) I have a old motherboard and had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRecyclerMan on 08/04/2009

Ok got an old pc need sata and usb? well this got me out of a pickle. Ok it worked in a Linux computer better than the windows part of the same machine. Ican now use my sata DVD/CD/lightscribe burner. the usb slots line up good with my case Ok the driver disk don't work and is way to croupt for windows to even install the drivers for actual use the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaphaR on 04/14/2009

I used it to flash my Samsung and my Benq Xbox Drives and it worked very fine! The instalation is easy and you can have 4 more usb ports in the back of your computer. The cd with the driver is horrible! My LG dvd writer couldn't read the drivers for instalation, and the notebook drive took a long time to read the cd! In my pc, the usb ports didn't fit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypimpfuu on 04/12/2009

it is great for flashing xbox 360, it worked first try no fail at all on my sammy ms28 drive. fits into my desktop fine. came with the driver and a sata cable has the via 6421 chipset that is most compatible for flashing 360s build quality is not of the best the external sata and usb ports were blocked once inserted to my tower cable is very short no ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMikeCheng on 02/15/2009

Flashes 360 drives, tried it on all 360 drives besides the Hitachi ones. Support my 500GB SATA Hard drive. USB seems slow Quality doesn't seem really good. IDE seems to only detect only one drive. Not really cheap, most of the ones i seen cost about what DX sells here. Really usefully, extra USB ports, Extra IDE, Extra SATA, works on 360 drives... Has ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections