Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDavidPx on 02/11/2012

For a simple plastic tool it does a wonderful job of separating whites. Just crack the egg into the cup and away goes the white. The funnel spout hole is too small for yolks to pass through so you have to dump them out of the funnel. I found that I had to scrape white off the exterior because it was still adhered to the yolk. Position the tool over ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byviolette on 01/30/2011

This Egg White and Egg Yolk Separator Tool works as announced. You brake an egg over the tool and it lets the egg white pass and it retains the egg yolk. It really separates it perfectly, no egg white remains on the egg yolk. It is the proper size to hold a medium / normal egg yolk. If you already know how to separate egg yolk from egg white without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemielll on 12/23/2010

You put an egg on, you wait a minute, and then you have the yolks and whites separated. It works better than I thought because it seemed a very cheap thing that probably would not work The structure: These are two identical halves that are glued to each other, but it looks pretty strong. I'll certainly buy a few more, because this is a very useful item.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycherrypixie on 04/25/2009

Not much to say about this...quality is good. Neat little tool to have around the kitchen. Don't actually have too many recipies that need egg separation but it's very usefull to have for those few. (Better than trying to get the yolk out with a spoon!) None that I can think of. I received an orange one with all the parts. Sturdy plastic. Good price.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTwistynix on 10/17/2008

Very easy to use, crack egg pour into cup white and yolk are now seperate. Easy to clean(make sure you don't leave it covered in egg) Great for cake baking Doesn't include pop out chef to cook for you. Also doesn't pick up the egg and break it into seperator for you then clean itself. Ok so it does what it should do very well. For anyone who has had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynobara on 08/02/2008

Really helpful, especially if you make Tiramisu cake where you need to separate whites from yolks. Comes with strainer, witch I haven't used yet. It's small really, have to put it over a cup instead of a bowl, but if you have high cup it's OK. The bottom hole is too narrow. I had to widen it a bit, cutting it with a knife which is not easy due to the ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections