DX » Community » Reviews » 16-Mode 3W 3.7V 7135 Circuit Board for Cree and SSC Emitters (3.7V 1000mA Output)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycaver68 on 02/13/2013

- Good mode groups which can be disabled in-situ via the on/off switch. - LED out is actually easy to spot and to solder to though there is a neat by pass with the +ve by taking the LED out straight from the back. - Draws 1050mA across the voltage range. - Very small package size Low mode is 5% not 1... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfsfsfsdfdrte on 01/24/2012

True linear current regulation (thanks to AMC7135 chip) Maximum LED performance Well built Easy to install Easy to disable annoying flash modes without soldering No transparent information about LED +/- soldering pads. It will give the maximum performance for the LED, because it's linear current regulator.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAndrej86 on 12/24/2011

Probably the best linear / PWM driver board (on DX) for LEDs if it's driven from 1 lihium cell. The PCB design is great and allows you to add additional AMC7135 chip to increase output current to around 1.4A. Could be upgraded even to a 2.8A output if you stack additional 4 AMC7135 chips onto the original ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byledsmoke on 12/23/2011

Does as it is supposed to and delivers a constant current of 1A over very nearly the whole period of battery life (18650 batt.) Has optional mode groups selection that I like because I dont like to go through the blinky modes for 99,9% of the times when I need a flashlight. Seems well soldered and the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byollyk22 on 06/10/2011

Allows you to run LED without strobe modes Cool running runs to stated specs i.e. supplies 1 amp @ 3.7V Low mode is too low Could do with more light levels but kept to different group maybe Great little board. Not for a total beginner but if determined things can be worked out with little knowledge. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJimmiR on 05/07/2011

good product for the item i use it for. the extra place for a amc7135 to boost it to 1400mA. it really does what the specs say it will do. the tiny13a IC is nice programmed and will remember the last use setting. you have to know where you put your iron for the wires. But if you go find a datasheet on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydakabo on 11/25/2010

multible gruops. i bought this because of the constant current and the capability of not strobe/sos. but i have it if i need it. the pcb is soldered really good and works great. low-med-high mode is: 30mA-300mA-1050mA. the acm7135 chips needs 120mV to regulate the current and have overtemp protection.... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byERCCRE456 on 11/06/2010

-No strobe! (if you're in the right group) -Tons of modes -Different mode groups -Extremely dim low -Maximum strength high -Mode memory -Hard to install -No directions -Slightly complicated -You have to turn it off while the led is actually illuminated to switch modes or it restarts the mode setting ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDavid18 on 10/16/2010

Multi-modes in multiple groups. Easy to use interface. I used it with P60 set (SKU 5937) and Q5-WC emitter (SKU 11022) in a WF-504B (SKU 24200). No instructions or documentation provided but can be found online. Soldering a little difficult due to small size of pads. Needed a little Dremel work to fit ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytechnicc on 03/21/2010

- very small size, fits pretty much anywhere - quality looks good - plenty of modes, police strobe is very nice (maybe just a tad too slow) - gives 1050 - 320 - 75 mA (Hi-Md-Lo) - fits in X2000 :) - has mode memory (but I don't find that particularly useful) - has low voltage alarm - flashes slowly when ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections