DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 7.4V 900mAh 15C Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery for R/C Helicopters
  • 5 star 52 ( 85% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by stavesacre21 on 09/01/2013

Pros: Untouchable bang-for-the-buck in the 7.4v, 900mah 15C+ market, slightly thinner than most other batteries with identical specs Cons: No-name brand, Longevity concerns OtherThoughts: Although I ordered the (2) 7.4v 900mah 15C batteries, I was sent (2) 25C versions of the same battery (black instead of green packaging). From the short amoun... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by AndreSHenri on 01/17/2013

Pros: It looks a great construction battery. It is thin and has good capacity with a lower weight. It has a good price. It was exactly what I needed for my RC helicopter. Cons: I couldn't find any cons. OtherThoughts: It worked perfectly in my RC helicopter. Now, it flies around 15 minutes with this battery (it is much better than my previous o... Read more

0 0
  • posted by joanpc on 08/09/2012

Pros: Ok, this is not the best battery pack for your lama. But you can use-it and fly a little bit. After some cycles you can use-it to power your arduino or for other DIY adventures. Cons: Not really 10c, not really 900mah, but the price is great. After years of use the stock battery is much better than this one. OtherThoughts: Buy-it for your... Read more

0 0
  • posted by eebowler on 07/10/2010

Pros: It's a small package that's well made. Easy to solder on 'Deans' plugs and connect to anything. Cells remained well balanced throughout usage. Cons: This battery can not handle 15C current drain. OtherThoughts: I bought about four of these batteries in all and have used them for various purposes. One of the uses was to power a flashlight... Read more

0 0
  • posted by gunkgrifter on 05/09/2010

Pros: One of the better batteries found here on DealXtreme. This lipo's is really powerful in its own way. the most used medium could be a Lama V3 and V4, but many more choppers and planes can use this one. I wont say its the best lipo arround, but a nice cheap one to have around. Long Life span is great also. Cons: Cant find any cons, maybe th... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kanoni on 02/16/2010

Pros: -Decent capacity (880MaH and 840MaH) -Solid build quality -Small and light -Decent discharge current Cons: -Wires are a bit thin -Connectors not suitable for current -People reporting dead batteries, althoght mine came in super condition OtherThoughts: Versatile battery for many uses, not only RC "toys". I use mine to power AEP airsoft pi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ffranck on 02/11/2010

Pros: Very good battery for the price. I have not checked the discharge rate precisely but it clearly has more punch than the LamaV3 stock battery. Cons: The only small cons is the length of the cables. They are a bit short. This is not a big problem but it would be nice to have a few more centimeters. OtherThoughts: With a LamaV3 this battery... Read more

0 0
  • posted by nasukaren on 06/17/2009

Pros: Great battery for Lama V4 users. A little bit of a tight fit, but last a long time and nice and strong. I also use this to power my servos on my 600 class heli using a separate regulator. So I'm happy all around. Cons: None. It's a cheap battery but runs well, so no complaints at all. OtherThoughts: The micro JST connector is standard on... Read more

0 0
  • posted by SanderNijland on 06/03/2009

Pros: They work very well with my Dragonfly HM4#1 with superskids. Compared to the stock 450mah battery with the 4#1 this thing is a rocket. Cons: The only downside i could come up with is that the connecting cables arent very long, so you need to remove the battery from the heli to charge it. OtherThoughts: Package is not damage proof. The pac... Read more

0 0
  • posted by RCcrasher on 05/31/2009

Pros: -Cheap batteries -Cheap chargers available too -Can be used for just about anything -The ones that work have plenty of power -Good balance connectors that can work with most chargers. Cons: -2 out of 6 i received were dead on arrival -They were puffed up and voltage of pack was under 2V for both -Cheap and bad quality wire/connectors -JST... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections