DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 7.4V 900mAh 15C Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery for R/C Helicopters
  • 5 star 55 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byivark on 01/04/2014

Good power delivery, altough I'm not an expert on LiPo cells. For replacement into other devices (if you know what you are doing), it is a superb formfactor. None I can think of. Worked well in my portable vacuum cleaner - pretty odd place to use LiPo. I should have implemented some treshold warning for low battery - forgot my cell into the device and ... Read more

LiPo cell exactly as delivered
    0 0
  • posted byJerryBoyle on 11/04/2013

The ad says 15c battery, I ordered 3 and all were 25c. This was great for me, but the batteries were a bit bigger than advertised. The power was amazing, lasts forever compared to my old batt The packaging plastic is kinda loose and bulky, could have been wrapped tighter with higher quality shrink tubing. I got 3 25c batts instead of 15c, good for me,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystavesacre21 on 09/01/2013

Untouchable bang-for-the-buck in the 7.4v, 900mah 15C+ market, slightly thinner than most other batteries with identical specs No-name brand, Longevity concerns Although I ordered the (2) 7.4v 900mah 15C batteries, I was sent (2) 25C versions of the same battery (black instead of green packaging). From the short amount of time I've used them, they seem ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndreSHenri on 01/17/2013

It looks a great construction battery. It is thin and has good capacity with a lower weight. It has a good price. It was exactly what I needed for my RC helicopter. I couldn't find any cons. It worked perfectly in my RC helicopter. Now, it flies around 15 minutes with this battery (it is much better than my previous original battery that couldn’t fly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoanpc on 08/09/2012

Ok, this is not the best battery pack for your lama. But you can use-it and fly a little bit. After some cycles you can use-it to power your arduino or for other DIY adventures. Not really 10c, not really 900mah, but the price is great. After years of use the stock battery is much better than this one. Buy-it for your DIY projects, for your lama you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeebowler on 07/10/2010

It's a small package that's well made. Easy to solder on 'Deans' plugs and connect to anything. Cells remained well balanced throughout usage. This battery can not handle 15C current drain. I bought about four of these batteries in all and have used them for various purposes. One of the uses was to power a flashlight using an incandescent bulb. The ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygunkgrifter on 05/09/2010

One of the better batteries found here on DealXtreme. This lipo's is really powerful in its own way. the most used medium could be a Lama V3 and V4, but many more choppers and planes can use this one. I wont say its the best lipo arround, but a nice cheap one to have around. Long Life span is great also. Cant find any cons, maybe the plug wont suit ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykanoni on 02/16/2010

-Decent capacity (880MaH and 840MaH) -Solid build quality -Small and light -Decent discharge current -Wires are a bit thin -Connectors not suitable for current -People reporting dead batteries, althoght mine came in super condition Versatile battery for many uses, not only RC "toys". I use mine to power AEP airsoft pistol and M249 box magazine. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byffranck on 02/11/2010

Very good battery for the price. I have not checked the discharge rate precisely but it clearly has more punch than the LamaV3 stock battery. The only small cons is the length of the cables. They are a bit short. This is not a big problem but it would be nice to have a few more centimeters. With a LamaV3 this battery gives a bit more power than the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZen101 on 09/12/2009

I bought this battery for my Lama V3 and in terms of size and weight it is almost identical. Flight time with this battery is much improved 8-10 mins with this as opposed to 5-7 mins with my esky originals(my esky original batteries are a bit old and tired now) This also has a higher discharge rating and throttle seems much more responsive. I cant think ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections