DX » Community » Reviews » Mystery 7.4V 900mAh 15C Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery for R/C Helicopters
  • 5 star 55 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Best deal on Li-Po's I've seen!

posted by rgoodwin on 12/04/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

-Price!
    -Size
    -Power: I don't have the means to do a discharge chart, but they have been powering my HoneyBee FP just fine, and it seems like I get longer flights than with my name brand 900mAh.

Cons:

-Size :) They are shorter and slightly stubbier than the longer 2S packs you normally. Not an issue for most applications, but won't quite fit in the stock Blade CX battery tray. Some velcro/rubber bands will easily fix that.

OtherThoughts:

Time will tell if they hold up to a lot of abuse. However, at $7/each, you could almost consider them disposable.

Bottomline:

Hard to believe the "name brands" want you to pay $20+ for the same thing. I gave it a 4 star just because I don't have months of discharge cycles on them so I can't say empirically whether they'll hold up.

I ordered 3 and will probably order a couple (few?!) more. Hope DX gets in some of the higher Mystery capacities like you can find listed at other bulk import sites!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections