Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by sismis on 09/28/2013

Pros: Cheap yet works very well Cons: Sharpens too much. You could kill an elephant with pencil. However, this is easily offset by cranking for only 2 or 3 turns. And plus side is that pencil is sharpen for longer time (small sharpening angle). Too fiddly to use by child, but since its very fast it's no problem to sharpen it myself. And I enjoy... Read more

0 0
  • posted by misterprimo on 03/08/2013

Pros: - Good built quality - It works exactly like the professionals sharpeners - Very, very cheap for the usefulness - Made of plastic material but very strong built. Cons: - The sharpener came without the table fixing accessory. Without this part I can not fix the sharpener to a stable surface and I have to apply force to the crank and hold i... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Zoli78 on 01/28/2013

Pros: It REALLY sharpens pencils (for some it maybe a con, but for me it is good) Quality looks good. Good price. Cons: Can't be fastened to the table. For smaller kids it might be hard to use. OtherThoughts: Nice quality for the price, only missing the thing that fixes it to the table. Bottomline: A great sharpener, but for my five year old da... Read more

0 0
  • posted by zukovs on 06/22/2012

Pros: Everything works as it is necessary, all pencils became sharp Cons: no OtherThoughts: that I wanted to receive this that. I about a sharpener of pencils :) From the childhood wanted to have such sharpener of pencils. Thought that my children's dream never to be carried out, but thanks to dx the dream came true :) Bottomline: From the chil... Read more

0 0
  • posted by amcgrrl on 03/22/2012

Pros: Pencils get super sharp. Large holder for pencil shavings. Inside looks like solid metal construction, so will maybe it will last awhile. Cons: Awkward to hold, you need small kid hands, but kids are not strong enough to operate it. The non-slip rubber pad on the bottom does nothing, you have to hold it from the top and push down as you c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by jhaluska on 10/28/2011

Pros: I always wanted an item to personalize my space at work, and I cannot think of anything better than this usuful item. It is designed very well, has nice and bright colours, and works perfectly. Every review says it, but I think it cannot be repeated enough – it makes the pencils really really sharp. I know it is a joke, but I am the offic... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Fermoreno on 10/18/2011

Pros: This is the cheapest hand-cranked pencil sharpener that I have found that uses a real helical cutting blade - properly called a 'burr cylinder'. (Rather than the straight edge you get on stand-alone 'prism' sharpeners.) The interior seems fairly serious, with metal mechanism, even though the exterior is all plastic. Cons: Cons: The sharpe... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Popup on 03/21/2011

Pros: This is the cheapest hand-cranked pencil sharpener that I have found that uses a real helical cutting blade - properly called a 'burr cylinder'. (Rather than the straight edge you get on stand-alone 'prism' sharpeners.) The interior seems fairly serious, with metal mechanism, even though the exterior is all plastic. Cons: The sharpening a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by toju00 on 11/24/2010

Pros: It sharpens your pencils very quickly and does not break the lead whilst doing so, so you dont have to sharpen again. The taper is a bit more acute thatn your usual sharpener but doesnt really matter. Cons: Only fits standard size pencils. any larger diameter ones just don't go through the hole. not the best quality but as some bits look... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Rolfern on 12/20/2008

Pros: Nice and cute, gets the pencils very sharp, and it doesn't break the tip of the lead mine. Cons: Maybe a bit too pointy. The one I received wasn't like the one pictured, but still is OK. The colours were pink and white. It seems as if Asians are more fond of colors than most Westerners.. OtherThoughts: Would like something to fasten it to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections