Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahjo79 on 03/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I like the size as it suits my kids both aged 5-6 respectively. So far it works well and sharpens all their colour pencils well. So I am considering perhaps to get another one for my son. Cons:None so far. Will leave another review if there are any that I can discover.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysismis on 09/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap yet works very well Cons:Sharpens too much. You could kill an elephant with pencil. However, this is easily offset by cranking for only 2 or 3 turns. And plus side is that pencil is sharpen for longer time (small sharpening angle). Too fiddly to use by child, but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarinavictal on 07/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Makes a sharp and long point. The dirt gets into the compartment, so you do not have to worry about it. Excellent. Cons:It's a bit heavy and large to take to school every day, but if you have an office, it's perfect. I leave mine at home, but the tip is good and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymisterprimo on 03/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Good built quality - It works exactly like the professionals sharpeners - Very, very cheap for the usefulness - Made of plastic material but very strong built. Cons:- The sharpener came without the table fixing accessory. Without this part I can not fix the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZoli78 on 01/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It REALLY sharpens pencils (for some it maybe a con, but for me it is good) Quality looks good. Good price. Cons:Can't be fastened to the table. For smaller kids it might be hard to use. OtherThoughts:Nice quality for the price, only missing the thing that fixes it to t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzukovs on 06/22/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Everything works as it is necessary, all pencils became sharp Cons:no OtherThoughts:that I wanted to receive this that. I about a sharpener of pencils :) From the childhood wanted to have such sharpener of pencils. Thought that my children's dream never to be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamcgrrl on 03/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Pencils get super sharp. Large holder for pencil shavings. Inside looks like solid metal construction, so will maybe it will last awhile. Cons:Awkward to hold, you need small kid hands, but kids are not strong enough to operate it. The non-slip rubber pad on the bottom... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjhaluska on 10/28/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I always wanted an item to personalize my space at work, and I cannot think of anything better than this usuful item. It is designed very well, has nice and bright colours, and works perfectly. Every review says it, but I think it cannot be repeated enough – i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFermoreno on 10/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the cheapest hand-cranked pencil sharpener that I have found that uses a real helical cutting blade - properly called a 'burr cylinder'. (Rather than the straight edge you get on stand-alone 'prism' sharpeners.) The interior seems fairly serious, with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPopup on 03/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is the cheapest hand-cranked pencil sharpener that I have found that uses a real helical cutting blade - properly called a 'burr cylinder'. (Rather than the straight edge you get on stand-alone 'prism' sharpeners.) The interior seems fairly serious, with... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections