Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byahjo79 on 03/13/2014

I like the size as it suits my kids both aged 5-6 respectively. So far it works well and sharpens all their colour pencils well. So I am considering perhaps to get another one for my son. None so far. Will leave another review if there are any that I can discover. It came smaller in size than I initially ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysismis on 09/28/2013

Cheap yet works very well Sharpens too much. You could kill an elephant with pencil. However, this is easily offset by cranking for only 2 or 3 turns. And plus side is that pencil is sharpen for longer time (small sharpening angle). Too fiddly to use by child, but since its very fast it's no problem ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarinavictal on 07/07/2013

Makes a sharp and long point. The dirt gets into the compartment, so you do not have to worry about it. Excellent. It's a bit heavy and large to take to school every day, but if you have an office, it's perfect. I leave mine at home, but the tip is good and lasts all day. If you turn the crank the wrong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymisterprimo on 03/08/2013

- Good built quality - It works exactly like the professionals sharpeners - Very, very cheap for the usefulness - Made of plastic material but very strong built. - The sharpener came without the table fixing accessory. Without this part I can not fix the sharpener to a stable surface and I have to apply ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZoli78 on 01/28/2013

It REALLY sharpens pencils (for some it maybe a con, but for me it is good) Quality looks good. Good price. Can't be fastened to the table. For smaller kids it might be hard to use. Nice quality for the price, only missing the thing that fixes it to the table. A great sharpener, but for my five year ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzukovs on 06/22/2012

Everything works as it is necessary, all pencils became sharp no that I wanted to receive this that. I about a sharpener of pencils :) From the childhood wanted to have such sharpener of pencils. Thought that my children's dream never to be carried out, but thanks to dx the dream came true :) From the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamcgrrl on 03/22/2012

Pencils get super sharp. Large holder for pencil shavings. Inside looks like solid metal construction, so will maybe it will last awhile. Awkward to hold, you need small kid hands, but kids are not strong enough to operate it. The non-slip rubber pad on the bottom does nothing, you have to hold it from ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhaluska on 10/28/2011

I always wanted an item to personalize my space at work, and I cannot think of anything better than this usuful item. It is designed very well, has nice and bright colours, and works perfectly. Every review says it, but I think it cannot be repeated enough – it makes the pencils really really sharp. ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFermoreno on 10/18/2011

This is the cheapest hand-cranked pencil sharpener that I have found that uses a real helical cutting blade - properly called a 'burr cylinder'. (Rather than the straight edge you get on stand-alone 'prism' sharpeners.) The interior seems fairly serious, with metal mechanism, even though the exterior ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPopup on 03/21/2011

This is the cheapest hand-cranked pencil sharpener that I have found that uses a real helical cutting blade - properly called a 'burr cylinder'. (Rather than the straight edge you get on stand-alone 'prism' sharpeners.) The interior seems fairly serious, with metal mechanism, even though the exterior ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections