Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhersheydesai on 05/16/2014

The leather is very good. Its opening mechanism works smoothly and I can easily fit 20 cards inside. Tried to add more and can fit nearly 32 but then its difficult to remove them smoothly and I prefer the finesse over quantity. The stitch on the leather is quite strong, and I don't see any cuts, tears,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoftisen on 03/05/2014

This card holder is very good. It has super good quality and it feels like real leather. There is room for very many cards, now I have 6 cards in it but I see that there still is room for many more. It is also the size that you could carry in your pocket to take it with you everywhere. No cons. Would ... Read more

Card holder 1 Car holder 2

0 0 1

• posted bytommyvdw on 12/07/2013

I really like the product - it feels like real leather. The build quality is quite good and I paid a very low price! No real cons - there is only a limited amount of cards you can add but that is to be expected I really like the product - it feels like real leather. The build quality is quite good and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRobska on 09/14/2013

Nice looking, leather card holder for up to 10 cards. looks more expensive because it is leather. You can fold money inside too i was keeping this in my back pocket and it bent in the back pocket, aluminium is soft metal you know.The metal parts have been cut from sheet very roughly and they have sharp ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byy2jversion1 on 09/11/2013

Perfect size to fit a good amount of standard business cards. Decent build with a classy looking leathery finish. Firm closure and smooth open. At the price point, you cannot go wrong. None noted It would be neat to get an all-metal version with rounded edges If you hand out lots of business cards on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromi777 on 07/01/2013

Nice looking, opening mechanism seems fine, great to impress your business partners, good if you need to have a lot of business cards with you not practical if you want to have different cards in this enclosure - - you will not able to browse easily to find the right one. not sure about build quality,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJackKiller on 05/24/2013

An interesting mechanism for opening / closing the business card holders, good build quality, all stiff and wrinkled, put quite a lot of business cards. bad that is not made ??of leather. need of genuine leather both inside and outside, and it would be good if done what some stigma and the choice of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byssenna on 02/27/2013

Very fine finishing. This item is quite useful. It can hold health card, driver's license, debit card, credit card, etc. I was able to fold money (bills) and put in with credit/debit cards as well No serius cons. It could be cheaper. Price is not so good for such an item, but still reasonable to purchase ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoldbear on 02/11/2013

I've used this as my primary wallet/card holder for 2,5 years. I usually carry 4–5 cards and a couple of folded bank notes in there. The size is perfect and the wallet gives reasonably good protection for your credit cards. Nothing lasts forever: after 2,5 years of heavy use the wallet is nearing the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFFSnack on 02/06/2013

Fits enough cards for my use - health card, driver's license, debit card, credit card, etc. I was able to fold money (bills) and put in with credit/debit cards as well - I put mine between cards so that the money doesn't get stuck inside holder. Material seems of decent quality - but still light. None ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections