DX » Community » Reviews » Assorted Cartoon Pencils (5-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysonia02gh on 06/12/2014

The pencils look very nice, cute. They are exactly like I expected them to be. They are long. I apreciated that they are delivered individually packed. Unfortunatelly, even if I ordered two packs of pencils, none of them included the lion and the giraffe, as presented in the product's picture. Also, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfabbrizi on 08/20/2013

Excelente terminación y detalles sobre las figuras. La pintura de los lápices es muy buena. Vienen de diferentes colores. Muy buen producto que sirve como suvenir para regalar a niños/niñas. Algunas piezas son pequeñas (como las orejas) y se salen lo cual no es recomendable para ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPhoenix357 on 03/28/2013

ENG: This product is good to give as a gift or souvenir for kids. The have smooth surface (no rough edges) and are very well painted. ESP: Este producto es un buen regalo para los niños. La superficie de los personajes es suave, no tiene bordes ásperos y están bien pintados. None at all.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfabbrizi on 12/12/2012

Excellent, very efficient and very good service the product, as it is offered on the Internet, I am very satisfied with the purchase!. Very good price to use the bulk service!! Buy satisfactory!!! It can improve the package as these consisted of wooden pencils the product is fragile and perhaps suffer ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections