Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywowerike on 07/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Firmly made. Very good build quality. Cute design. It is dark blue, not light blue - looks better indeed. Zippers are good, though should be used with care. Cons:In mine there are no strips inside for holding the device. And no carabiner holder as well. OtherThoughts:I bo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMakim on 02/15/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice protection. Space to put some games. The DS fits tight, so it will not be bouncing when you carry it. It is resistant to falls and press. A great protection, a must have when traveling with your DS. Cons:The blue color is a lot different then the photos. Its darker... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydefree on 01/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its very cool-looking, darker than the photos. Protects your DS lite when you carry it around. Can put something else inside as well, like usb-recharge cord. Cons:Zipper seems a bit flimsy, but it hasn't broken yet and never will if used carefully. Overall bui... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydefree on 01/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its very cool-looking, darker than the photos. Protects your DS lite when you carry it around. Can put something else inside as well, like usb-recharge cord. Cons:Zipper seems a bit flimsy, but it hasn't broken yet and never will if used carefully. Overall bui... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysubpixel on 12/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Externally looks near identical to the pictures it's just a dark blue - Should do a good job of protecting the DS better than the fabric cases Cons:-the metal fixing for the carabiner holder is inside the the case, so instead of a nice smooth inside of the cas... Read more

0 0
  • posted byE_Man on 12/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good solid design for the case. Zipper pulls are holding up well, nothing broken yet! The velcro'd pocket inside is nice as it allows for keeping some additional items with the unit. Cons:Those little elastic straps that are supposed to hold the DS in. I hate... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexa on 10/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Nice hard case. Fits the DS Lite really well. Zips up. Pull-down flap reveals nice area for some games and stylus. Flap secures with velcro. Sharp looking, great color. Matches my blue DS. Cons:Upper flap doesn't have any specific pockets for games like some other cases... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylostshadow on 09/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Good price -Very good build quality -Gorgeous color -Don't have any spaces inside when you put your DS -Your DS stay very fixed inside, you can open backwars and your DS will not fall -Gives a very good protection -It has a "pocket" for your cartridges or memor... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFoxlegend on 08/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It has nice inside space so you can store your DS Lite, some game cards and I also store there my larger stylus with no problem. Already felt some times with no damege at all to it or to the DS. Cons:It´s zipper isn´t very strong so everytime i try t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPierreBoberg on 06/29/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:*Nice colour. *Good size, Nintonde DS Light fits fine. *Good build quality, I think it will hold. *The zipper works fine. Cons:The pocket for the games could be better, there is a risk that the games can foul out from the packet and bump around with the Ninten... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections