DX » Community » Reviews » Enjoy-You-Ride 5-LED Bike Lamp and Tail Lights (2-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 69% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byiordachej on 08/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Multiple modes for lighting for both front and back lights. The parts can be taken off easily when not needed. Since it uses LEDs I suppose the batteries will be enough for several months Cons:The support of the back light broke when I mounted it because the plastic ban... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythiagoavieira on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Is very cheap and easy to use. Cons:The headlight it's as bright as an original cat eye. On the other hand, the breaklight is not that bright. Its seems that at a certain distance somebody couldn't see you. OtherThoughts:Probably you will need a reinforcement... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucianodovalle on 06/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This kit lights are common model, anyone can buy and use, I really liked this kit I bought because it worked well, and holds the handlebars, and be led lights, the batteries last a long time. Cons:for the price, I have nothing to say against. The quality of the material... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydzr3986stx on 03/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Lightweight and small. Three options of brightness. Quick flashes, blinks medium and always connected. Good and useful product. Cons:mount very fragile. Breaks easily. Comprei 4 unidades e todas quebraram o suporte de montagem. Resolvi o problema com uma abraçadeir... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjchansley on 02/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price, great if you just need something that will do the job for now. Cons:Made of plastic, I don't think it would stand up to the hard riding on trails with a mountain bike. Just filling out this review so can get "points" but I am not even sure it... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymike6n6 on 01/16/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price is good and easy to use.Easy to install.The lamp are cheap and do the job well. Cons:The quality is not very good but usefulness.Drawback is that there is no battery in the delivery.I think the last lamp is rotated by 90 degrees.Front light doesn't shine... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlejo on 11/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a fairly bright light when it is working but best suited I think to a children's bike and not to an adult bike being used on the streets especially in the daylight where the light is not bright enough to be seen well by car drivers Cons:A generic and "on... Read more

3 0
  • posted bycrazyeyes185 on 02/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:the price is cheap, better than fleebay. headlight is bright but not as bright as my friends $30 one. but i cant complain. taillight has different modes which is good unless you are around people that can have seisures. Cons:bad part is the rear light doesnt fit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychris61417 on 07/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:great. cheap can't complain does the job. and the price is good back light works fine. front light is decent. Cons:cheaply made. of course. made in china. what else do you expect? front light doesn't shine very far. but that is expected for this price. the handle bar ho... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypaulau on 06/15/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The front and rear lights are both bright. My rear one came with an additional bracket to mount into a hole. Which would it make it great if you have a rack or baby seat on the back. Also included a clip so you could attach it to a back pack or similar. Cons:F... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections