Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytigeritis on 06/24/2013

Review for item "High Quality Screen Protector for PSP 2000 / Slim" + Price is OK but it could be a little bit lower. + Can't find these protectors in my country so it's a good addition. - Feels quite "fat" and is not covering all the screen so it also looks ugly. - Makes the rainbow ... Read more

Cannot be seen

0 0 0

• posted byDamiaan on 02/21/2010

-It's really really cheap! -Handy, but after a time the 'dust'/'filth' will come under this screen protector. -It's really thin, so your psp display will not be disfigured. -Got this thing more than a half of a year now and still got no/less problems with this. And whatever, else I buy a new one, this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMagitekElite on 01/05/2010

-Really protects your screen well, perfectly covers the whole thing -Easy to clean -Instructions are very easy to follow. Pull a tab, put it on, pull the second tab and you're done. -Much cheaper than the ones at the stores you have to drop twenty bucks for -Takes quite a bit of time to put on perfectly.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdvante on 03/27/2009

Looks high quality indeed, though it may not be as thick compared to those branded ones. Instructions are clear with pictures, albeit in Japanese. Comes with a free (and very effective) screen cleaner for you to clean before application. It's easy to pull up and reapply if you make mistakes. Very forgiving.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywaliafevilc on 01/25/2009

This screen protector is good. I highly recommend people to get one for their PSP. This is a small price to pay for protecting your investment (your PSP). There PSP is not that easy to scratch (although I never tried to scratch my (PSP screen before). I would rather not take my chances and have my PSP ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byaznin on 12/07/2008

Does the job it is intended for well. Application was quick. The screen protector scratches too easily. The screen protector does not fully cover the size of the PSP 2000 screen. My screen protector was scratched within hours of application, which probably saved me some heartache. Due to the relatively ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJoseph on 11/27/2008

The protective film attaches to the screen by statics and not glues, thus does not leave adhesive residues on the screen. The cleaning cloth effectively removes dust particles. The protective film shows rainbow marks under bright light. It fits the 4.3-inch wide screen of 16:9 aspect. This screen protective ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykr101 on 11/26/2008

The screen protector is great to prevent your psp screen from getting scrapes. I'm so glad I got this. The thickness of the screen protect is good. It is however not as thick as I would prefer. But it still provides good enough protection for minor scrapes. It was a little difficult to get it the screen ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshift3rpl on 11/21/2008

- protects the whole screen - durable - no color change, protector's presence is almost unnoticable - not-that-easy application - the sometimes mislabeled instructions are confusing While I don't generally mind scratches, the ones on the screen are very annoying. You'll never know when these are going ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypokexd2 on 11/13/2008

the screen protector is very good when protecting your psp and it was also quite cheap at the time. its easy to apply you just have to be a very patient person of else this is not the item for you. it was cheap at the time but because i paid by credit card, i live in australia and the prices are US dollars ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections