Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytigeritis on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Review for item "High Quality Screen Protector for PSP 2000 / Slim" + Price is OK but it could be a little bit lower. + Can't find these protectors in my country so it's a good addition. Cons:- Feels quite "fat" and is not covering all the... Read more

Cannot be seen
    0 0
  • posted byDamiaan on 02/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-It's really really cheap! -Handy, but after a time the 'dust'/'filth' will come under this screen protector. -It's really thin, so your psp display will not be disfigured. -Got this thing more than a half of a year now and still got no/less problems with this. And what... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagitekElite on 01/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Really protects your screen well, perfectly covers the whole thing -Easy to clean -Instructions are very easy to follow. Pull a tab, put it on, pull the second tab and you're done. -Much cheaper than the ones at the stores you have to drop twenty bucks for Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAdvante on 03/27/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Looks high quality indeed, though it may not be as thick compared to those branded ones. Instructions are clear with pictures, albeit in Japanese. Comes with a free (and very effective) screen cleaner for you to clean before application. It's easy to pull up and reapply i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaliafevilc on 01/25/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This screen protector is good. I highly recommend people to get one for their PSP. This is a small price to pay for protecting your investment (your PSP). There PSP is not that easy to scratch (although I never tried to scratch my (PSP screen before). I would... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaznin on 12/07/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Does the job it is intended for well. Application was quick. Cons:The screen protector scratches too easily. The screen protector does not fully cover the size of the PSP 2000 screen. OtherThoughts:My screen protector was scratched within hours of application, which pro... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJoseph on 11/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The protective film attaches to the screen by statics and not glues, thus does not leave adhesive residues on the screen. The cleaning cloth effectively removes dust particles. Cons:The protective film shows rainbow marks under bright light. OtherThoughts:It fits the 4.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykr101 on 11/26/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The screen protector is great to prevent your psp screen from getting scrapes. I'm so glad I got this. The thickness of the screen protect is good. It is however not as thick as I would prefer. But it still provides good enough protection for minor scrapes. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshift3rpl on 11/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- protects the whole screen - durable - no color change, protector's presence is almost unnoticable Cons:- not-that-easy application - the sometimes mislabeled instructions are confusing OtherThoughts:While I don't generally mind scratches, the ones on the scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypokexd2 on 11/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the screen protector is very good when protecting your psp and it was also quite cheap at the time. its easy to apply you just have to be a very patient person of else this is not the item for you. Cons:it was cheap at the time but because i paid by credit card, i live... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections