DX » Community » Reviews » Rubber Dolphin Bathtub Toys (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywagnation on 08/31/2011

It has a strong blue that really catches my baby son attention. It resembles dolphins. The small ones are cute. It looks cheaper than the photos lead you to believe. Material is soft but not really pleasing to the touch. The product clearly has build quality issues. Quality control personnel seem to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybardy on 02/08/2011

A nice toy for my toddler. Gave it to her at bath time and she kept playing with it. The main fish floats steadily and the little fish are packed nicely in it. They also float and are stable on the water. The paint seem to be stable as well (at least after the first bath). None so far. Everything seems ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiriamc14 on 06/17/2010

Nice, each piece makes sound! will make a great gift for my niece! The net bag doesn´t only make a good presentation when giving it as a gift but also helps keep those in the bathroom avoiding extra moist which could develop mold! None up to now! Great toy for the bathtub, and my dog seems to love ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEastVanMarco on 11/11/2007

Cute toy for toddlers, nicely packaged perfect little gift. no Good inexpensive add-on gift. Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections