DX » Community » Reviews » Rubber Ducky Bathtub Toys (4-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywagnation on 08/31/2011

It has a strong yellow that really catches my baby son attention. It resembles ducks. The small ones are cute. It looks even cheaper than the photos lead you to believe. Quality control seems pretty relaxed as the ducks aren't even symmetric. Material is soft but not really pleasing to the touch. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiriamc14 on 05/10/2010

Really nice and in shape!!!! All the four ducks make noise, they also look good for a present inside a little net, also useful to keep them after use! Not really up to now... may be the painting could be better, but this is a toy, not a masterpiece. The price??? a bit high for what dealextreme has spoiled ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysm6xsg on 12/26/2008

Mine came, in contast to some other people fine, not squashed or so, in a nice handy little netbag. The attention to detail is good on these ducks, they are like the classic ones we use to know from our childhood. They make nice sound when you press them. They are big enought to be safe with children ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySokonomi on 11/01/2008

It feels tough, painted faces are reasonably well done, and it seems like fun for the kids. The queeker thats in every duck was a suprise though, pleasant for the kid, not for me. Mine came in all squished and out of shape. I tried inflating it by blowing into the squeekerhole, but its still a little ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections