DX » Community » Reviews » GP SuperCell 9V (aka 1604S/6F22)
  • 5 star 25 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Abio1880 on 11/12/2013

Pros: I'm using this battery in my alarmclock for when the power should go down, so I won't miss work. The battery is inside allready for a long time in the meanwhile, and still giving the power when needed. This is not some cheap battery that drains out very soon, but one you can rely on. Cons: I can't think about any cons at the moment. Other... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by zav on 07/03/2013

Pros: lasts long enough, has a good price, comes in a sealed plastic. it readed amazing 9.4v before first use, nicely built. Cons: i can´t see any con at this time OtherThoughts: useful in countless ways, from multimeters to remote controls, diy tools and projects, almost everyone needs one of these from time to time. it has a "NOT FO... Read more

0 0
  • posted by KaedeDevil on 05/24/2013

Pros: Really cheap. 9V batteries can get expensive in local shops. I purchased three, and have only used one (at $1.41 USD ea, I got some spares). I am not sure of the charge, as the one I did use was put into a volt meter (which is not used too often). They have the correct voltage. Cons: The connectors are a little over-sized. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted by sempron07 on 03/15/2013

Pros: It does, what it needs. But does it perfectly. The thermometer whatever I bought works perfectly with this. Nothing else. It's a good brand. And not too expensive too. Cons: I've found it more cheaper in a store near to me after I ordered. Not the same coloring, but both are GP. I didn't test them as long, but the voltmeter showed fully c... Read more

0 0
  • posted by hepso on 02/15/2013

Pros: Good quality, as at every other product I have ordered before from GP Low prices Professional package Products are accurate, nice finish, nice packages and overall you got a quality feeling with the product in your hand. It seems that GP has a good working procedure for checking the items for any production failure and such. Cons: Nothing... Read more

0 0
  • posted by chinlee1 on 11/18/2012

Pros: It is what it is. I put it into my smoke detector and it works. Its always good to have a bunch of these when you need it. Better than paying 5 bucks each at retail stores. Can't beat free shipping.I live in Canada and it took about 2 weeks to get to me. Well packaged, each piece is individually packed. Cons: None that I can think of. Wha... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Skr1Tek on 09/05/2012

Pros: It's much cheaper than locally. Here in Russia, an alkaline 9V Duracell costs up to $5 in any supermarket, and an acid Panasonic 9V can be found for $2 if you spend a good time searching. I've bought 4 of these using. Each are good working. And I didn't even had to leave my house! Cons: They're not alkaline OtherThoughts: Awsome batteries... Read more

0 0
  • posted by MooseLoser on 03/06/2012

Pros: It's a 9v battery. Not much to say. Measured 9.4v on my multimeter. Pretty good battery life, feels sturdy. Pretty cheap, costs a helluva lot more here in Denmark. Cons: Well, it's not rechargeable, probably the only con you can find about this thing. OtherThoughts: When it came in the mail, the plastic it was wrapped in had melted, so it... Read more

0 0
  • posted by tibounise on 11/12/2011

Pros: Works great, shows 9.6 Volts on multimeter. It works great in my alarm, in my R/C car remote controls, and with my Arduino board (it's not the DX one, I bought it before DealExtreme made it, and it's an official board) Cons: The price : for ~ 2,50 $ in IKEA (France), you can get a 9V Alkaline. Not suitable for projects witch use motors (a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Parth90 on 06/20/2011

Pros: -Cheap -Good quality -Came enclosed in plastic -Long life time in fire detectors -more than 9V (tested with multimeter) Cons: -Can't find any cons on these OtherThoughts: Bought two of these for my fire detector and they work perfectly. The life time on these are not any less then other 9V batteries that you buy from your local store. In... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections