DX » Community » Reviews » GP SuperCell 9V (aka 1604S/6F22)
  • 5 star 25 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 14% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAbio1880 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I'm using this battery in my alarmclock for when the power should go down, so I won't miss work. The battery is inside allready for a long time in the meanwhile, and still giving the power when needed. This is not some cheap battery that drains out very soon,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzav on 07/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:lasts long enough, has a good price, comes in a sealed plastic. it readed amazing 9.4v before first use, nicely built. Cons:i can´t see any con at this time OtherThoughts:useful in countless ways, from multimeters to remote controls, diy tools and project... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaedeDevil on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really cheap. 9V batteries can get expensive in local shops. I purchased three, and have only used one (at $1.41 USD ea, I got some spares). I am not sure of the charge, as the one I did use was put into a volt meter (which is not used too often). They have th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysempron07 on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does, what it needs. But does it perfectly. The thermometer whatever I bought works perfectly with this. Nothing else. It's a good brand. And not too expensive too. Cons:I've found it more cheaper in a store near to me after I ordered. Not the same coloring,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhepso on 02/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good quality, as at every other product I have ordered before from GP Low prices Professional package Products are accurate, nice finish, nice packages and overall you got a quality feeling with the product in your hand. It seems that GP has a good working procedure for... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychinlee1 on 11/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is what it is. I put it into my smoke detector and it works. Its always good to have a bunch of these when you need it. Better than paying 5 bucks each at retail stores. Can't beat free shipping.I live in Canada and it took about 2 weeks to get to me. Well packaged,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySkr1Tek on 09/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's much cheaper than locally. Here in Russia, an alkaline 9V Duracell costs up to $5 in any supermarket, and an acid Panasonic 9V can be found for $2 if you spend a good time searching. I've bought 4 of these using. Each are good working. And I didn't even had to leav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMooseLoser on 03/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a 9v battery. Not much to say. Measured 9.4v on my multimeter. Pretty good battery life, feels sturdy. Pretty cheap, costs a helluva lot more here in Denmark. Cons:Well, it's not rechargeable, probably the only con you can find about this thing. OtherThoughts:When... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytibounise on 11/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great, shows 9.6 Volts on multimeter. It works great in my alarm, in my R/C car remote controls, and with my Arduino board (it's not the DX one, I bought it before DealExtreme made it, and it's an official board) Cons:The price : for ~ 2,50 $ in IKEA (Fr... Read more

0 0
  • posted byParth90 on 06/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Cheap -Good quality -Came enclosed in plastic -Long life time in fire detectors -more than 9V (tested with multimeter) Cons:-Can't find any cons on these OtherThoughts:Bought two of these for my fire detector and they work perfectly. The life time on these are not any... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections