DX » Community » Reviews » GP SuperCell 9V (aka 1604S/6F22)
Customer’s impression:
Powerfull junk
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvaliatti on 12/01/2014

The battery meets all the ad says. It's powerful, well finished, with excellent quality, really worth a lot more than I payed. Read more

Impression:Powerfull;

0 0 0

• posted byacarus on 08/30/2014

Have a look at the expiration date and you will see there is only about year left on them. These batteries are old stock, they are always right on the expiration date. I've been fitting them in my smoke detectors and they only last between 2 and 10 months. They never last a whole year. Read more

Impression:junk;

0 0 1

• posted byDianaC on 02/19/2014

Another fast delivery from DX.com. Considering that I ordered this in Spring Festival, I can't believe how fast it has come. I was presuming that it would be delayed by a week or more. So well done DX.com. I have noticed that parcels to New Zealand are coming much quicker from DX than they used to. None.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTTake on 12/28/2013

Cheap battery and seems to be even better quality than many more expensive v9 batteries. It also came very fast after ordering. I can't really think anything negative about this product. Nothing really. Voltage is right, price is really low and shipping fast. Just have to see how long these will last ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaterpilar on 12/10/2013

Very good price. Seems to be real GP. I can not tell the difference between this battery and any other that costs 5 times as much in stores here. I have ordered three of these, and one of the individuals were almost expired. I did not notice it at the time of putting in my smoke detector, but it started ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbio1880 on 11/12/2013

I'm using this battery in my alarmclock for when the power should go down, so I won't miss work. The battery is inside allready for a long time in the meanwhile, and still giving the power when needed. This is not some cheap battery that drains out very soon, but one you can rely on. I can't think about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzav on 07/03/2013

lasts long enough, has a good price, comes in a sealed plastic. it readed amazing 9.4v before first use, nicely built. i can´t see any con at this time useful in countless ways, from multimeters to remote controls, diy tools and projects, almost everyone needs one of these from time to time. it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKaedeDevil on 05/24/2013

Really cheap. 9V batteries can get expensive in local shops. I purchased three, and have only used one (at $1.41 USD ea, I got some spares). I am not sure of the charge, as the one I did use was put into a volt meter (which is not used too often). They have the correct voltage. The connectors are a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysempron07 on 03/15/2013

It does, what it needs. But does it perfectly. The thermometer whatever I bought works perfectly with this. Nothing else. It's a good brand. And not too expensive too. I've found it more cheaper in a store near to me after I ordered. Not the same coloring, but both are GP. I didn't test them as long,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhepso on 02/15/2013

Good quality, as at every other product I have ordered before from GP Low prices Professional package Products are accurate, nice finish, nice packages and overall you got a quality feeling with the product in your hand. It seems that GP has a good working procedure for checking the items for any production ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections