DX » Community » Reviews » GP SuperCell 9V Battery (aka 1604S/6F22)
Customer’s impression:
good Good value junk Powerfull Best quality price
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byharelyoav on 11/19/2015

arrived quickly, just a normal battery, good exp. date. I got three, all are good and in use. all three lasted more than i expected. a good product.

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted bykbutcher5 on 07/10/2015

The moment I plugged this in, I felt the power surge through the room, I had unlocked the mighty beast of power that this capsule contained, the power of a thousand suns, too bad I only needed it for my alarm.

0 0 2

• posted byflm15 on 01/03/2015

Regular battery, no cons, good price/shipping time. Comparable with most 9v battery on the market. Will not last like a Duracell, but the price is fair.

0 0 0

• posted bytarada.ru on 12/29/2014

Delivery was on time. Battery GP SuperCell, long time gives 9V DC voltage, suitable for many devices, the best quality price for this product.

Impression:Best quality price,GP SuperCell;

0 0 0

• posted byvaliatti on 12/01/2014

The battery meets all the ad says. It's powerful, well finished, with excellent quality, really worth a lot more than I payed.

0 0 0

• posted byacarus on 08/30/2014

Have a look at the expiration date and you will see there is only about year left on them. These batteries are old stock, they are always right on the expiration date. I've been fitting them in my smoke detectors and they only last between 2 and 10 months. They never last a whole year.

0 0 1

• posted byDianaC on 02/19/2014

Another fast delivery from DX.com. Considering that I ordered this in Spring Festival, I can't believe how fast it has come. I was presuming that it would be delayed by a week or more. So well done DX.com. I have noticed that parcels to New Zealand are coming much quicker from DX than they used I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byTTake on 12/28/2013

Cheap battery and seems to be even better quality than many more expensive v9 batteries. It also came very fast after ordering. I can't really think anything negative about this product. Nothing really. Voltage is right, price is really low and shipping fast. Just have to see how long these will... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycaterpilar on 12/10/2013

Very good price. Seems to be real GP. I can not tell the difference between this battery and any other that costs 5 times as much in stores here. I have ordered three of these, and one of the individuals were almost expired. I did not notice it at the time of putting in my smoke detector, but it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAbio1880 on 11/12/2013

I'm using this battery in my alarmclock for when the power should go down, so I won't miss work. The battery is inside allready for a long time in the meanwhile, and still giving the power when needed. This is not some cheap battery that drains out very soon, but one you can rely on. I can't any... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere