DX » Community » Reviews » Phillips Tip 00# 40mm Screwdriver for Electronics DIY
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVPO on 04/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The grip on the plastic handle is good and the proportions of the tool are great. The metal tip is sturdy enough and provides a perfect fit on the screw head. It is amazingly sturdy for the price. Cons:None, I bought it just to fix an Iphone but it is now stored... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYoelp100 on 04/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:easy to hold about the right size looks nice does what it suppose to do Cons:very low build quality. the metal screwdriver is not centered in the plastic handle, making it a little uncomfortable to use OtherThoughts:the picture doesn't show how low quality thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarttu98 on 04/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's perfect to disassemble a european PSP, ¡seems created to do this task! The grip is very good, fits perfectly, has the top of the screwdriver which rotates separtely from the body,... -IT SIMPLY WORKS -it's magnetic so you dont lose your screws -it ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygiovanni on 12/13/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's perfect to disassemble a european PSP, ¡seems created to do this task! The grip is very good, fits perfectly, has the top of the screwdriver which rotates separtely from the body,... Cons:A little price might be better (¿but who don't want things... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblackburd on 01/24/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-IT SIMPLY WORKS -it's magnetic so you dont lose your screws -it has a very comfertable grip -Very easy to use. -For the price it was very good build quality - Works with the psp and sidekick 3. -------------------------------- When i got this it was very easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycepa1337 on 11/12/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:+ Easy to use. + Rubberized handle. + Opens PSP slim easily and fits in to the screws correctly. + Very comfortable to hold. + Tip is magnetized. + Top of the screwdriver spins 360 degrees which makes it even more comfortable to hold since you don't need to move your hand... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafa.cazco on 10/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Really useful for disassembling devices such as PSP's, I've also used it to replace a memory module on my HP laptop. - Rubber grip. - Magnetic tip. - Length is perfect. Cons:- Plastic finishing isn't the best. - Magnet wears off quite quick(you can see the l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMatthew_Z on 05/24/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:What else can I say! For a screwdriver, not much. But it is a very good quality item. The tip is magnetized, so screws will not just drop off the end, it is small and sturdy for use with electronic devices, rubber grip so you can tighten things with ease. Cons... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections