DX » Community » Reviews » Tri-Wing Trigram 40mm Screwdriver for Electronics DIY
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManumim on 02/02/2013

I bought it to be able to open my Wii and it worked flawlessly. Construction quality is good and price is low. Nice grip on handle, and it has a mobile top so you can press hard while you turn in case you find a hard screw. None at all really. Maybe a even cheaper price, but it is quite cheap already ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byklojoke on 02/02/2013

Excellent size, not some small tool that you might misplace and never find back. Tip is magnetized, so great to screw/unscrew in deeper holes. Head turns separate from body, so very easy to put force on the head while turning the screwdriver to unscrew those unwilling screws. None found. Would be great ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarthurengeletrica on 02/27/2012

- Good material, very confortable to use! - The screwdriver is magnetized! Great for catching screws where your hands can't reach! - Now you can open lots of videogames, incluinding portables! none already found Tri-wing screws is much more found in videogames, so consider buying tri-wing screwdrivers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNitrowii on 05/28/2010

Used this to open up my wii after buying a replacement case and WODE and made it very easy to open the wii up even if its only needed 5+ times. nice yellow and black color generic but to my liking. excellent grip makes grabbing the screw driver less of a pain. Felt a little pricey for a screw driver ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxxJDxx on 06/20/2009

Screwdriver will undo screws that are the right shape (tri) and size The swivel head makes it easy to manoeuvre small screws When I got mine, it was pre-magnetized, so small screws will atach themselves easily. I bought this originally for attaching a new touch screen to a Nintendo DS lite. Unfortunately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byian_fagan on 05/03/2008

I live in a small city, and I could not find one of these things anywhere! I drove all around town and searched everywhere I could think of and still came up short. Then I checked dealextreme, and here it is, at a great price! If you've got anything you want to take apart that uses those little trigram ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections