DX » Community » Reviews » Tri-Wing Trigram 40mm Screwdriver for Electronics DIY
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManumim on 02/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought it to be able to open my Wii and it worked flawlessly. Construction quality is good and price is low. Nice grip on handle, and it has a mobile top so you can press hard while you turn in case you find a hard screw. Cons:None at all really. Maybe a even cheaper... Read more

0 0
  • posted byklojoke on 02/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent size, not some small tool that you might misplace and never find back. Tip is magnetized, so great to screw/unscrew in deeper holes. Head turns separate from body, so very easy to put force on the head while turning the screwdriver to unscrew those unw... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarthurengeletrica on 02/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Good material, very confortable to use! - The screwdriver is magnetized! Great for catching screws where your hands can't reach! - Now you can open lots of videogames, incluinding portables! Cons:none already found OtherThoughts:Tri-wing screws is much more... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNitrowii on 05/28/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Used this to open up my wii after buying a replacement case and WODE and made it very easy to open the wii up even if its only needed 5+ times. nice yellow and black color generic but to my liking. excellent grip makes grabbing the screw driver less of a pain. C... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxxJDxx on 06/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Screwdriver will undo screws that are the right shape (tri) and size The swivel head makes it easy to manoeuvre small screws When I got mine, it was pre-magnetized, so small screws will atach themselves easily. Cons:I bought this originally for attaching a new... Read more

0 0
  • posted byian_fagan on 05/03/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I live in a small city, and I could not find one of these things anywhere! I drove all around town and searched everywhere I could think of and still came up short. Then I checked dealextreme, and here it is, at a great price! If you've got anything you want t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections