Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byv4mpir0 on 12/10/2012

A cheap product for its high quality, good lighting even in extreme conditions, I tested this on a spare flashlight adapted to a bicycle and works perfectly even with rough terrain. the only drawback that I find this kind of replacement (such as most of these are not LED) is consumed batteries too fast ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjhanratt on 01/03/2012

This drop in module is Very easy to install and can handle relatively high voltages. It fits like a glove in both the polymer and aluminum Surefire 9p. I upgraded my flashlight to Trustfire CR-123 rechargables and this module works great with the higher voltages. Yes it's a battery pig but that is the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKevinlimse on 07/05/2009

clear nicely shaped bulb as compared to surefire bulbs. It is able to accomodate 14V which means I can use 3x4.2V=12.6V of LiPo CR123A batteries rather then keep getting use-n-throws. Good output. Ofcourse it eats battery life, High output = high intake, people must understand there is no free energy.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymongie on 03/01/2008

very bright and very cheap eats batteries like crazy. and you'll end up broke. it takes 3-4 pieces of cr123a batteries. i use 3-4 pieces of 3.7 rechargeable cr123a batteries. if you use 3 on an ultrafire wf-501d just add a dummy battery which you can buy or make on your own. better of getting an LED ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydnpts on 07/21/2007

- Bright - Great warm color of the light - Best price anywhere - Very nice textured reflector, hence good beam pattern - Exceptional build-quality - the inherant problems of incandesent problems like short runtime and heat, but you can't blame this particular bulb. I am impressed by how bright this is.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypattang on 06/30/2007

A well built replacement bulb from G&P.Color temperature is typical as those high quality original bulbs. Strength of the two springs well adjusted for positive contact even under vibration. Not really suitable for a 12V system if you demand high light output. At 12V, amperage is only ~1.55 which ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections