DX » Community » Reviews » PUOND Colorful Wire Organizers / Strappers (10-Pack)
  • 5 star 27 ( 84% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 16% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCeresp on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:well, simple to organize your cables and the colors look good. You can organize tha cables in the house or use it to fold cables to transportCons:no cons, maybe could be cheaper, but it´s a good value anyway. Its to big to fold earphones cable to transport... Read more

0 0
  • posted byubiratamuniz on 04/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- It does what you expect them to do - Strong velcro adhesionCons:- It is fine that they are colored, but it would be more interesting if they were sold in single color packages (i.e. pack of black straps, pack of white, pack of red, etc.), so you would have di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStefidzsi on 02/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Very easy to use. Does what it has to. It is very good alternative for substituting tiewraps for wire management. It can be reused any times and anywhere you need cable management.Cons:You can not pick a color, it comes in assorted color pack. Maybe if it would be availabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynekia on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:muy funcional , se puede ocupar para multiples tipos de cacbles, es bastante resistente el belcro por lo que no se desarma el cable sujeto con el, los colores ayudan mucho a encontrar el cable amarrado, es muy fácil de ocuparCons:personalmente no los ocupe mucho, fa... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMicrowavedx0ven on 01/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:These packs are way cheaper than buying locally Effective for cable management Can color code cables if buying more than one packCons:The velcro ties are a little on the short sideOtherThoughts:You can stick two or more velcro ties together to make a longer one... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfjibanez on 01/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Great alternative to using tiewraps for wire management (recycable and put less stress on the wire) Good construction (strong velcro allows use and reuse and reuse...)Cons:A little expensive considering they´re just velcro straps. You can´t choose colors! Just... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykikorigatti on 12/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Very Good Product! I use it daily to organize the cables from my guitar. is a very versatile and always good to have around especially if you have several electronics and need to organize the mess of 10 cables on the table. eehheCons:Colors.. they must have a pack with o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrazynutcase on 04/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:>> Velcro action is very good and sticks well. >> Colours are bright and attractive. Cons:>> They would be absolutely perfect if they had a "loop" at the end to tie the strap to your cables. I've seen this on laptop battery packs whe... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDud4s on 09/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works great, perfect for the job it is designed for and some more other i can think of, like make a leash to my kayak paddle, a leash to my fishing rods, very useful in my bicycle, also to tie my keys in my keychain together or to hide and secure a emergency key... Cons:No... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAxeia on 08/14/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:+ Great alternative to using tiewraps for wire management (recycable and put less stress on the wire) + Seem to be of quite quality, the velcro still works as new after 10+ uses. Cons:- Considering their simplicity they could be slightly cheaper although they'r... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections