DX » Community » Reviews » PUOND Colorful Wire Organizers / Strappers (10-Pack)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byekok on 01/30/2014

useful in cable management. strong and durable. comes with different colour. reusable and easy to use. long enough to handle thick and lengthy cables. Great alternative to cable ties. price abit steep. could have been cheaper. title says 10-pack but only received 5 straps. could have been nice if we ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCeresp on 06/24/2013

well, simple to organize your cables and the colors look good. You can organize tha cables in the house or use it to fold cables to transport no cons, maybe could be cheaper, but it´s a good value anyway. Its to big to fold earphones cable to transport If you have too many cables in some corner ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byubiratamuniz on 04/11/2013

- It does what you expect them to do - Strong velcro adhesion - It is fine that they are colored, but it would be more interesting if they were sold in single color packages (i.e. pack of black straps, pack of white, pack of red, etc.), so you would have different colors for different applications (if ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStefidzsi on 02/27/2013

Very easy to use. Does what it has to. It is very good alternative for substituting tiewraps for wire management. It can be reused any times and anywhere you need cable management. You can not pick a color, it comes in assorted color pack. Maybe if it would be available in black color, I would have choose ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynekia on 02/17/2013

muy funcional , se puede ocupar para multiples tipos de cacbles, es bastante resistente el belcro por lo que no se desarma el cable sujeto con el, los colores ayudan mucho a encontrar el cable amarrado, es muy fácil de ocupar personalmente no los ocupe mucho, fantan mas tamaños ya que la mayor&... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMicrowavedx0ven on 01/21/2013

These packs are way cheaper than buying locally Effective for cable management Can color code cables if buying more than one pack The velcro ties are a little on the short side You can stick two or more velcro ties together to make a longer one if you have a large bunch of cables or if you need to velcro ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfjibanez on 01/02/2013

Great alternative to using tiewraps for wire management (recycable and put less stress on the wire) Good construction (strong velcro allows use and reuse and reuse...) A little expensive considering they´re just velcro straps. You can´t choose colors! Just assorted colors pack. A little short ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykikorigatti on 12/05/2012

Very Good Product! I use it daily to organize the cables from my guitar. is a very versatile and always good to have around especially if you have several electronics and need to organize the mess of 10 cables on the table. eehhe Colors.. they must have a pack with only black puonds. Sometimes the color ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykrazynutcase on 04/28/2012

>> Velcro action is very good and sticks well. >> Colours are bright and attractive. >> They would be absolutely perfect if they had a "loop" at the end to tie the strap to your cables. I've seen this on laptop battery packs where the velcro strap is attached to the power ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDud4s on 09/07/2011

Works great, perfect for the job it is designed for and some more other i can think of, like make a leash to my kayak paddle, a leash to my fishing rods, very useful in my bicycle, also to tie my keys in my keychain together or to hide and secure a emergency key... None so far, arrived fast, well packed.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections