DX » Community » Reviews » Maxuss 1.2V 3000mAh Ni-MH AA Rechargeable Batteries (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 33 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDY2Kim on 04/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great Price Good Quality Works with old Duracell Ni-MH charger Cons:Not really 3000mAh OtherThoughts:After one year of owning this batteries they still hold their charge. They are not the rated capacity but they are still useful. Use them for Wii remote batteries and th... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKufruuuu on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A good product worth the money. Português: Um bom produto vale o dinheiro. Cons:I think it´s not 3000 mah but 2100 mah. Português: Acho que a pilha não é 3000 mah mas sim 2100 mah. OtherThoughts:So far they are over my expectations and... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFr3nZ on 01/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They are affordable batteries, they are not expensive. The housing looks sturdy. They do what they have to do. Cons:It says 3000mAh but they are empty faster than my 2100mAh batteries which was quite a downside for me because I use them in my G700 wireless mou... Read more

4 0
  • posted byeNdEmiOn on 11/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Seems like good batteries. I use them in my camera. If I set the camera to constantly take (full quality) pictures it manages somewhere between 7000-8000 shots. They also don't have much of a memory effect. If I use my camera sporadically it always just seems... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymttomazela on 09/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good batteries, they are easy to recharge and so far they are great for Wii remote controls to play for hours. Price is not expensive. Cons:I am not having any con so far. Maybe the price could be cheaper (or get a clearance for those batteries) OtherThoughts:... Read more

2 0
  • posted byplservice on 09/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The batteries do the job! Nice to use. Very good price. I bought several over the last year... and they all work. I preffer those over un brand batteries Cons:They are not 3000 mah batteries. I have calculated and I think that they are at most 2000 mah or 2100 m... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysq on 09/04/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:1. The most capacity available now. 2. Less than half the price of GP-2700 in Moscow. 3. Beautiful look. Cons:None for the moment. OtherThoughts:I use these MAXUSS in electric toys (a home helicopter, a car climbing the walls) and of course in my digital photo camera. I... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDolfini on 08/29/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, good looks, good packaging, good price Cons:3000mAh not true, not holding the load, it takes to load OtherThoughts:I think that the company should be more sincerely with consummer about potencial of batteries. Bottomline:To be a true will show how company is... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytjrSF on 07/12/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I think the durability time of these rechargeable batteries is very good to the price. Clearly better than for example 2300 mAh batteries of another brand (I don't remember what). I think the build quality is as good as that of any rechargeable battery's. Cons:I don't s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDY2Kim on 03/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap Lasted over one year Built quality is good Recharges well with Duracell recharger Cons:Its not truly 3000 mah OtherThoughts:Good to reuse with household items. I use them for clocks, mouse, keyboards, and WII remotes. They do last longer then Duracell rechargeable... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections