DX » Community » Reviews » Maxuss 1.2V 3000mAh Ni-MH AA Rechargeable Batteries (2-Pack)
  • 5 star 34 ( 65% )
  • 4 star 14 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjcaet on 07/14/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros: Great capacity. Grande capacidade. Can't measure the real capacity but this are the only battery that I can use on my Canon A810. Not even my 2500mAh Energizer can be used in this camera. Perfetct for this price. Não consigo medir a capacidade atual, mas s&#... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDY2Kim on 04/08/2013

Great Price Good Quality Works with old Duracell Ni-MH charger Not really 3000mAh After one year of owning this batteries they still hold their charge. They are not the rated capacity but they are still useful. Use them for Wii remote batteries and they would hold a charge if I would want to play a week later. Great buy if you looking for rechargeable ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byKufruuuu on 01/26/2013

A good product worth the money. Português: Um bom produto vale o dinheiro. I think it´s not 3000 mah but 2100 mah. Português: Acho que a pilha não é 3000 mah mas sim 2100 mah. So far they are over my expectations and saving my money because I am not spending it with alkaline batteries. Português: Atendem as espectativas ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byFr3nZ on 01/13/2013

They are affordable batteries, they are not expensive. The housing looks sturdy. They do what they have to do. It says 3000mAh but they are empty faster than my 2100mAh batteries which was quite a downside for me because I use them in my G700 wireless mouse and you want to change batteries the least as possible while gaming online. No other thoughts.... Read more

4 0
  • posted byeNdEmiOn on 11/25/2012

Seems like good batteries. I use them in my camera. If I set the camera to constantly take (full quality) pictures it manages somewhere between 7000-8000 shots. They also don't have much of a memory effect. If I use my camera sporadically it always just seems to work. No cons, but also not tested for actual capacity. Probably not actually 3000mAh. Would ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymttomazela on 09/19/2012

Good batteries, they are easy to recharge and so far they are great for Wii remote controls to play for hours. Price is not expensive. I am not having any con so far. Maybe the price could be cheaper (or get a clearance for those batteries) Worth the price, very useful batteries. Maybe they will get down, but as I am using for Wii remote Controls, this ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byplservice on 09/18/2012

The batteries do the job! Nice to use. Very good price. I bought several over the last year... and they all work. I preffer those over un brand batteries They are not 3000 mah batteries. I have calculated and I think that they are at most 2000 mah or 2100 mah, but it is still a good price for them. I think it's not so much dificult to say the real capacity.... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysq on 09/04/2012

1. The most capacity available now. 2. Less than half the price of GP-2700 in Moscow. 3. Beautiful look. None for the moment. I use these MAXUSS in electric toys (a home helicopter, a car climbing the walls) and of course in my digital photo camera. I have no means to measure the actual capacity, but these batteries work better than GP-2700 I used before.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDolfini on 08/29/2012

Good price, good looks, good packaging, good price 3000mAh not true, not holding the load, it takes to load I think that the company should be more sincerely with consummer about potencial of batteries. To be a true will show how company is honestly with consumer I think that the company should be more sincerely about product quality. Because others ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytjrSF on 07/12/2012

I think the durability time of these rechargeable batteries is very good to the price. Clearly better than for example 2300 mAh batteries of another brand (I don't remember what). I think the build quality is as good as that of any rechargeable battery's. I don't see any cons. I can't say if the capacity remains under 3000 mAh in reality. I've bought ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections