Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanmiguelito on 10/12/2013

Very easy to install for his simplicity. In spite of being small, it gives a lot of air and works well if the fins are put appropriately The fins usually double for the position in on the one on that it puts itself and desconfiguran, from what instead of giving air it is possible to remove it. It is very sensitive to the position in the one that rests ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeadpandrums on 06/25/2013

This is a nice little LED fan and it still functions after some time, and when delivered, the LED patterns given off by the LEDs are attractive and a talking point when people walk past your desk at work. The amount of air given off is enough to keep my hands cool on a warm day when operating a mouse and keyboard The airflow is not really enough to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAmerican2020 on 06/17/2013

Great price. Ready to use. Fun to watch. It's a nice product to show your friends, they will love it and will ask you to get one for them. No cons that I can tell. It's a good product. The flexible "leg" makes easy to place it into any position you want. For a notebook or your desktop PC it's a cool USB Gadget to have around. If you looking ... Read more

USB LED Cooling Fan 01 USB LED Cooling Fan 02 USB LED Cooling Fan 03
    0 0
  • posted byenriquemeira on 02/01/2013

is fan is super! it gives; -cool light effect -not too much, but a good breese -always anything to look at! if you look very long at it, you see much of shapes, like flowers, squares, and much more! it's very cool to look at, maybe a little bit too much, because you can't really concentrate if you have it turn'd on. It has to be closer than your face ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadrianomm on 11/18/2012

The body is metal and is molded in the position you want. I just a little too heavy for conventional USB connector that supports. There is a switch on and off in the body of the fan. You can see the trail of SMD LEDs. When he connects various geometric patterns are generated. It seemed random, but there should be a standard. Certainly there is an internal ... Read more

USB LED FAN off USB LED FAN ON
    0 0
  • posted bypowerusernithya on 10/30/2012

It'll put on a very nice show for the price you are paying !!! Enjoyable for kids... Its a bit shaky if the wing(arm) is not in proper shape !!! Be careful with the blades, they are very delicate !! power button is yet useful feature, along with it the animation of the light also varies that makes it more attractive. It can also be used as a tiny micro ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadianvi on 08/30/2012

It connects easily and works well. It has LED indicators that work when it is fun. Speed is very good. Se conecta facil y funciona bien. Tiene LEDs que hacen figuritas cuando esta funcionando It has to be closer than your face because the air jet is not to much strong. When you move the arm, some leds put off, but it is not important. Hay que ponerlo ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byluukazz on 07/29/2012

this fan is super! it gives; -cool light effect -not too much, but a good breese -always anything to look at! if you look very long at it, you see much of shapes, like flowers, squares, and much more! it's very cool to look at, maybe a little bit too much, because you can't really concentrate if you have it turn'd on. -it makes a little noise -if it'... Read more

LED Fan!
    0 0
  • posted byObscurer on 06/26/2012

It's working really great, just making you (and your cat) to look at fan ever and ever. Also it's simple, works from USB, don't need any charge. Don't make any coolness, so if you buy it to make yourself cold, it's not going to work at all. Sometimes it's just losing power, don't spin and stay. But after some rest in continues to spin. It can be difficult ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypusangani on 06/25/2012

- Makes a little breeze, but I bought it more for the light than anything else - Is great for laptop DJ's, it adds a cool effect to their rig - If you're in a hot room, it does make a difference! - Ordered two of them, one came working 100%, the other turned on and spun but the LED's did not turn on, I took a photo and sent to DX and they gave me a ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections