DX » Community » Reviews » Pen Style Butane Jet Torch and Lighter (with Easy-Adjust Switch)
Customer’s impression:
Actually need in pipe making! 10/10 muy bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bychunaevrr on 09/24/2014

Pros: light, cheap, high quality! Cons: as for me not enough temp.!!!! Actually for working with cooper (small details) it is really necessary tool! Mobile, compact and always can be with you in you pocket! Eating gas normally! Using this tool are very careful - it's hot in the flame head after working!... Read more

Impression:Actually need in pipe making!;

0 0 0

• posted byberi90 on 08/27/2014

buena temperatura, fácil manejo, fácil para recargar. no se puede usar por mas de 10 minutos, estoy satisfecho con este producto, llego en menos de lo que esperaba, es difícil encontrar el butano para recargar pero, después de que uno consigue la pipeta, es muy fácil re cargarlo Read more

Impression:10/10 muy bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byprOOwner89 on 01/23/2014

This pen has a handy clip that enables you to put it on the table so you can use your both hands to work with the material, it has a permanent on button so you don't need to hold the clicker to keep it lighted, and it has a nice flame adjustment. The flame is very hot (burns a aluminium soda can in a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymicjar on 01/02/2014

efective ignition system, very handy, satisfying gas capacity, stable and well shaped flame, practical stand, easy adjustment and refill does not look very sturdy but is the impression only. Is simple a plastic. The biggest con for me (or maybe better to say "oportunity for improvement" :) ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrvsrvs16 on 11/01/2013

I have order these 10 pcs after 16 days i got it. all way to the Netherlands in a big grey bubbelenvlop I know these lighters, there are very good and easy to use. I bought one 4 years ago and still works and i use it evry week to light my fire place!! Large gas tank on full throttle it will go 35 mins ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byldewarren on 10/01/2013

easy to use, the gas doesn't escape, easy to refill. easy to light with the included switching system. There is also a kind of stand leg so as you can use it without holding it. It's more a lighter with a big tank than a tool. can be used for small jobs only. I was expecting something a bit more powerful.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRicMac81 on 09/05/2013

What a great light weight, easy to use , great quality and the price can not be beaten! So easy a girl can work it!...... ....... ....... ....... Did not find any cons for this great item. Love this item... ................ ............... I would most positively recommend this item, and I would buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLisaswish4u on 08/07/2013

What a great light weight, easy to use , great quality and the price can not be beaten! So easy a girl can work it! Did not find any cons for this great item. It has a adjustable flame, uses butane. Once you fill it, it goes a long long way. Really like the lightens in weight too. So very easy to use ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byCrypterMKD on 07/04/2013

It's quite big (little longer than a pen and fat like a ) and that makes it quite elegant to work with. Because it's big you can't lose it easily. All of your friends will like to try it out so be prepared to refill it more often the first few days of usage :) It uses sh*tload of butane. If you let it ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byROLOO79 on 06/28/2013

It's a good product, it serves to melt things, to heat things, or burn things... I like it, delivers what it promises...You can use it for what you want... It is a good gagdget... The peak load was broken so it was dificult to load... The manufacture material wasn't good... but if you use it carrefully ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections