DX » Community » Reviews » Multi-Colored Glitter Gel Pen with Interchangeable Inks (7-Piece Set)
  • 5 star 14 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPrigs on 06/04/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's a seven piece set for only $1,82!!! It's a great deal! All the colors are nice, but my favourite is the blue one, it's really beautiful. Writes so smooth and the ink dries fast. If you like glitter pens, you're gonna love it! You can't see the glitter on... Read more

1 0
  • posted byBZHRON on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:these pens write very good and my daughter is very happy and keep them by here. Drawing are beautifull and the ink doesn't flown. They come in many colors and you get a lot of refills! For under 2 dollars, it's a bargain and it writes very well. I had no trouble getting... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytokyopub on 03/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The price and quality are good. I like the finish and the color too. I will give it like a present to my little niece, and she will be very happy to receive it! Yes, I'm sure! The glitter gel enchants children because of the glare. She will be very happy! Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsanna on 02/18/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice colors with wonderful glitters, easy to use. It isn't set off. There are seven colors in the pack, so I can choose the perfect one for me. It has great smell, and works perfectly on paper. It was delivered quickly. Cons:only one case is in the box, so it is hard to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaybelle on 08/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This product is very handy and useful. You have interchangeable colors and it's not hard to change them at all! The quality of the colors and build are just fine. Exactly what you paid for. They ARE glitter and they Do work. Pretty much work on anything. Cons:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjavierdp on 03/10/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good colors, very metallic. Easy to write. Very Flow. Each pen have a different smell. Very inexpensive. All working (not usual in others pen I bought) Cons:They are "interchangeable" so you get one pen "body" and 7 "ink refills tubes" that you have to unscrew / mount /... Read more

1 0
  • posted byeldorada on 12/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:when I was a kid we have these pens cost a lot of money. and now they're cheap and I bought them their little daughter. Simple to use, very nice and write and draw. my daughter is drawing them, and I wrote Christmas greetings. They are so festive and immediately lifts t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLonelyCries on 02/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super cheap, cute, and useful. I mean come on! They're pens! Adorable colorful pens! They work great too! I even tried using them on my nails and they seem like a glittery/pretty nail polish too. I bought two of these! I think I might buy more! Cons:I don't like how you... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasampogna on 01/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:They're actually REALLY good gel pens. They're not "clumpy" like other gel pens are sometimes. Smooth, even flow. Really nice! Cons:It's a bit awkward switching the colours all the time but definately worth it cause these are way better than any I can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxquisitevex on 07/08/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+ 7 Colors! + Metallic, not Neon!!!!! + One pen, 7 refills! Very economical! =P + They all work and write very nicely! + Good for letter writing, or note taking! + Great for gifts! + Great for kids! + Cheap! Cons:- No cons at all! OtherThoughts:These pens are... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections