Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzangiez on 08/20/2008

It does what it has to do. The charger works well and the usb charger also works. It has an internal fan that can be annoying depending on when you use it. At night, when there is no noise, you notice it more. It would be good if it came without the fan, but the original one that I had got really hot, and I guess the materials used to build this unit ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStaticSense on 06/13/2008

It has a lot of different sizes for all kinds of items, not just laptops, just make sure you have the frequency right. Does not include the C118 Tip. I really Stress this. It's made for Dell latitude Laptops. I bought it just for that, and it arrived and it wasn't included. Although it shows it in the picture -.- I've contacted DX a couple of times ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomsharp on 05/18/2008

does not come with dell conector that it shows in item pictures and was to hard to get them to understand my problem so gave up does not come with dell conector that it shows in item pictures and was to hard to get them to understand my problem so gave up does not come with dell conector that it shows in item pictures and was to hard to get them to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynwood_nz on 12/14/2007

USB port is an excellent idea and handy feature Wide range of voltages and sockets Does not overheat Cooled using 40mm fan which is not loud but very noticeable Quite a large unit Overall a good product, but would be improved it was a smaller device and didn't require active cooling Does what I want it to Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections