Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzangiez on 08/20/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It does what it has to do. The charger works well and the usb charger also works. Cons:It has an internal fan that can be annoying depending on when you use it. At night, when there is no noise, you notice it more. OtherThoughts:It would be good if it came with... Read more

1 0
  • posted byStaticSense on 06/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It has a lot of different sizes for all kinds of items, not just laptops, just make sure you have the frequency right. Cons:Does not include the C118 Tip. I really Stress this. It's made for Dell latitude Laptops. I bought it just for that, and it arrived and i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomsharp on 05/18/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:does not come with dell conector that it shows in item pictures and was to hard to get them to understand my problem so gave up Cons:does not come with dell conector that it shows in item pictures and was to hard to get them to understand my problem so gave up OtherThoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynwood_nz on 12/14/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:USB port is an excellent idea and handy feature Wide range of voltages and sockets Does not overheat Cons:Cooled using 40mm fan which is not loud but very noticeable Quite a large unitOtherThoughts:Overall a good product, but would be improved it was a smaller device and d... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections