DX » Community » Reviews » Torch to Rose (Charming Party Magic Set)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byStryker295 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very showy—nothing's more spectacular than pulling a flame into your hand one moment and having a flower there the next. Always makes the audience appreciate. Cons:It's far too easy to put too much fuel on this, resulting in a huge flame and overheated tip. Yo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlexColb on 03/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- It's an amazing trick - It will last for a while, as the cloth itself does not burn (you dip it in alchohol, which burns instead) - If you do the trick correctly, the fire will go out safely Cons:- The box was all messed up - The rose's stem is not perfectly... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMagicDurgin on 07/25/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well it's a pretty neat trick for a manipulation act, or to add something cool at a birthday party, or to do some sort of romantic act on stage, or even in the bed room ha ha. The thing lights on fire you bring you hand up to blow out the flame and a rose appe... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndrejus on 02/25/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This trick is normal for it price. It is very easy to do. If you want to show trick with fire, you can and must choose it. I'm happy to have it and will show this tricks for my friends. Cons:I can't find bad things what to write abou this magic trick. One prob... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections