• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Clever trick, takes some getting used to

posted by Stryker295 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Very showy—nothing's more spectacular than pulling a flame into your hand one moment and having a flower there the next. Always makes the audience appreciate.

Cons:

It's far too easy to put too much fuel on this, resulting in a huge flame and overheated tip. You pull it back into a metal barrel but the end is still exposed a bit so if there's too much flame before you attempt to extinguish, it can easily keep burning, burning the rose petals and even your hand if you're not careful.

Also this is not a trick for people with small hands, the rose is quite large. I had to trim mine down some so I could conceal it better.

OtherThoughts:

I have worked extensively with fire and developed a few devices for use in some stage shows; however I use an alternate fuel that burns differently. I must say, if you plan to use this rose, only use standard fuel on it. It is very easy to mess up if you're not careful.

Bottomline:

If you've worked with fire in the past, incorporating this trick will be a no-brainer. People love it and it's actually quite fun to do.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections