Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAngle on 10/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Only 1cm height. No formatting to NTSC needed, it was already formatted. It´s very small and easy fits in your pocket. The wrting speed is very good, about 15-18Mb/s. Hard case, also it is proof against the small pressures. Cons:The white color peels away... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDarkman1969 on 05/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well, this little drive has a lot going for it. Its small enough to fit any shirt pocket. Its bootable,so it makes an ideal boot disc for trouble shooting or installing an os. This drive appears to perform very well compared to a lot of 3.5 inch usb drives i hav... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobZZ on 03/22/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is a very small HDD. with 60GB of storage there is lots of room for me to back-up all of the photos I shoot when traveling. Even with 14mb files from my Nikon DSLR. I use this with a lap top to down load and store the hundreds of images I make on a typical trip. Th... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections